In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Missions

[] Mission #09: Paint the sky, give 'likes' to win BIG!

2019-07-10 08:18:46
8737 47

Mi Explorers!
By now, you must be well aware of some of the astonishing features and filters of Redmi K20 Pro. This mission is all about capturing the sky and paint it with your own colors. We want you to take 3 best shot where you will be applying different filters to give it a distinguishing look.

Mission Name: Paint the sky
Mission Title: Use filters in your photos and paint the sky as you like it
Mission type: Normal
Category: Photography
Points: You earn 300 points by completing this task in a stipulated time + points from likes given by Mi Fans, as explained here
Deadline to complete: 14 July, 23:59:59 Hrs (IST)

How to complete
  • Plan the shot to take 3 proper pictures with the sky as part of the frame.
  • You'll be uploading total of 6 photos, before and after.
  • After clicking the picture, Go to Gallery - Filter - Sky - 7 filters, choose the one you like the best.
  • You will be clicking 3 different images of 3 different places/buildings/objects where you can easily see the sky.
  • Make sure the place is not too chaotic. The background should be clean and not messy. Look for the proper light and frame, and take the shot.
  • You can choose an appropriate sky filter that suits the image and gives the best result.
  • Take your time. Make sure you are submitting only high-quality content as your work will be thoroughly evaluated by Admins.

What is expected:

Do not go for the generic shot. We want you to explore the best of you. Let your best shot speak on behalf of you. In the end, the quality content is all we need.

T&C
  • This is an individual task and you are expected to do it on your own.
  • Complete the mission within the time-frame, mission submission after deadline will not be accepted, as the thread will be closed on deadline.
  • Do not promote/share any content on social media channels or any other platforms until you are asked to.
  • Adhere to all the guidelines as mentioned on the agreement.

Read more
Mi Explorers 2019: How to participate, Missions, Prizes & more!!

2019-07-10 08:18:46
Favorites17 RateRate

Mi Explorer

Explorer Cepheus | from Redmi K20 Pro

Redmi K20 Pro comes with AI Skyscaping filer. that give more beauty to your clicked images. Through AI technology filter you can enable colorful clouds in your clicked images.

Clouds give life to these images

Sky Filter: Sunset

Sky Filter: Rainbow

Sky Filter: Cloudy

2019-07-10 08:54:56
Oh well, do you know Redmi K20 Pro comes with Sky filter where you can change the sky and make the image look even more cool! And I am already obsessed with this feature that I couldn't stop myself from using it for any photo I click. This filter actually makes the image standout from the original image making it even more outstanding. Don't believe me? Then check out on your own! You gonna love it, seriously!

The Dusk

The Rainbow

The Cloudy
2019-07-10 08:59:48

Mi Explorer

Explorer Cancro | from Redmi K20 Pro

AI skyscaping filter is something new to me, and when used it, was mind-blowing. Once you apply, you wont be able to identify whether it is a captured one or not. The AI is that accurate in embedding the sky into the picture. Here are some of the pictures I have tried.

2019-07-10 09:46:58
The Redmi K20 PRO's camera is already a beast. And the editing tools available in the MIUI editor makes amatuer photographers like me into professionals :D
See the following pics. I captured them in really bad weather conditions since its rainy season. But the Sky filter helped me converting those rainy skys into sunny, cloudy or to whatever mood that I choose.

2019-07-10 10:02:46

Mi Explorer

Explorer Omega | from Redmi K20 Pro

How many editing application do u use for edit your photo and make it stunning? Can you believe me when i  tell you that now you can change sky colour and weather in just one click. Yes i am right The Killer Redmi K20 Pro is coming with new default editing tool name called Skyscape. From this You Can Change Sky colour with 7 different style. You can also increase or decrease power of this Editing. I know you will believe me thats why i will upload some incredible Sample and look that how this is work. These All pictures i captured in bad weather ( After rain weather )
2019-07-10 11:26:48
Hello Guys. Explorer Tissot here. The way Rain spoiled some of the world cup matches, it spoiled a lot of my photos too. The whole sky was dark and grey. It made all my pics look dull.

Well, this is true for any other device. But not Redmi K20 Pro. The Sky filter on this phone was able to fix all my issues in no time. It can be applied anytime after clicking a picture. It will automatically detect the sky and apply the filter of your choice. Here are a few of my before and after sky filter pics.

Look how this beautiful picture was spoiled bu clouds. It made the architecture look dull too

See how the cloud puts the vibrance in the image and now its pleasing to eyes

Here is another picture with just road and lots of clouds. Pretty simple huh

I went ahead and applied the sky filter and see the result

This was shot in the evening with night filter. That itself is pretty amazing. But still, looks a bit dull

Chnaged the sky and look. Now we have a rainbow here too.

I hope this will give you a better idea about the capabilities of this filter. Do drop a like if you are amazed :)

2019-07-10 13:55:54
Paint The Sky

Artificial Intelligence is emerging rapidly and has a huge contribution to technological development. With mobile processors from Qualcomm which emphasizes on AI technology, smartphones are getting smarter. The new Redmi device has an amazing camera which we have already talked about. But the superiority touches the sky with AI built into the camera. The AI detections used to good with the older Redmi, Mi and POCO devices but the new dragon just blows everything. The detections are so precise that you won't even recognize any fringes and the color accuracy is very close to perfection. I must say that AI has now some serious implementations in the smartphone industry and proudly saying, the latest Redmi is above all. I have tested the AI in several different scenarios and almost every picture has life in it. The transformations make the images a lot more appealing and I guarantee that most users will find it amazing as I did.

Skyscaping: Before and After - 01

Skyscaping: Before and After - 02

Skyscaping: Before and After - 03

2019-07-10 14:04:53
The AI Skyscaping of Redmi Note K20 Pro gives you the choice to keep Sky of your will with the given choice. You can actually change the cloudy sky to Sunny, Rainbow, Dusk many more. It has ability to complete change the picture , More than that you can actually change the intensity of the editing.
Original

Ai Skyscapping

Original

AI Skyscapping

Original

AI Skyscapping

2019-07-10 22:17:14

Advanced Bunny

Herculiez | from Redmi K20 Pro

You must be aware of how everything looks beautiful during the golden hour, yeah the time during the surise and during the sunset. I'm a person who can hardly wake up on time to witness the sunrise, and I'm often busy with my work, due to which I miss the sunsets too. Does that mean I'll never be able to shoot the golden hour and all of its glory? Of course I would if it wasn't for the K20 Pro's AI Skyscaping filter! Just capture a good shot where the subject and sky stand distinct enough, get into filters and apply the sky filter you like. Dusk, Dawn, Rainbow.. You name it and the K20 Pro has it. I've now began losing a count of all the awesome feature the Redmi K20 Pro comes packed with! :D
And of all the features it has, this one sure makes it to my favorites list! Check out how big of a difference it makes to the most ordinary shots. You must be aware that monsoons have hit most parts of the country, and these shots were taken on a cloudy day as the unedited shots suggest, but the AI Skyscaping feature changes the game big time!
2019-07-10 23:15:02