In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Missions

Rookie Bunny

Explorer Wayne | from Redmi K20 Pro

Eye tells a lot, person of  different age has unique eye that reveals a story. But I will present a different perspective. Let the eye capture you deep, whether of insects or animals or human eyes are unique to the individual. Let's have a look on eyes across Animal Kingdom.
2019-07-14 11:57:59

The Redmi K20 Pro has some good photography modes as it has triple camera setup at the back! Well friends, i tried something different this time. Tried to take picture of an eye. Believe me it was not an easy task but, after giving some serious tries, i finally managed to capture few good shots of human eyes. Macro photography rocks on the Redmi K20 Pro.

2019-07-14 12:58:53
The eye is the vital part of a human body also it's a beautiful organ which gives us the immense view of colors in the world. Using the beast Redmi K20 Pro's cameras, It is possible to take fantastic and beautiful shots of the beautiful organ with a blink of an eye!

2019-07-14 15:05:55

Rookie Bunny

Dastha | from mobile

Eyes are the most beautiful part of our life. Do you know why?? Because eyes let's you witness this world! The vibrant and amazing World. And to capture something beautiful you need a beautiful device as well. The Redmi K20 pro do the justice. Here I shot eyes of a kid, a young lady and an old woman to show that no matter what your age is, your eyes remain beautiful forever. These pictures are taken without external lens and that's what I love the most about this K20 Pro. Get close to the subject and click, this device ain't letting you down.
2019-07-14 23:19:43
An eye is such an organ which can see the horizon, absorb the beauty of the sky, the whole of ocean can be immersed. I tried a few shots of the eyes using my K20 pro. It's just K20 pro & no lenses attached. I havent seen such prowess in a camera that sits on a cell phone.

2019-07-15 05:01:15
Tiare
Mi Explorer

Advanced Bunny

Herculiez | from Redmi K20 Pro

The eyes help us absorb all the beauty around us, just the way the cameras of the K20 Pro helps us to capture the beauty that our eyes perceive. Here are my shots of the eyes, taken with the eyes of the K20 Pro.
2019-07-15 05:14:18
"Beauty attracts the Eye" And when the beauty is as pretty as the Redmi K20 Pro then it will surely capture the eye. The first thing you notice is how elegant the device looks and how amazing the pop mechanism is. It sure is an apple of the eye. It looks aesthetically pleasing and also refreshing. I have tried to capture my feeling that I got after seeing the device. Its more like the love emoji and that's what I have captured in this shot.

2019-07-15 07:48:47

Rookie Bunny

Explorer Clover | from Redmi K20 Pro

The killer 2.0 comes with a superb cameras setup,the telephoto lens helps to shoot some close up shots without losing focus, Following are the close up shots of EYE.

2019-07-15 09:45:04
Mission #11 - A Look into the Eye.

Hello MiFans

RedmiK20Pro launch event about in 48hours to go. I'm super excited what about you ?? And Today's Mission is Capturing of eye's. Eye's are one of the important element in human or any animal body. Eye's are the organs of visual system. When we have RedmiK20Pro we don't worry about the Eye's pictures, it's absolutely stunning results. RedmiK20Pro was one of the best smartphone in this year. I'm super excited about launch event. You can see below my pictures shot on RedmiK20Pro.

Thank you all for watching shoton RedmiK20Pro pictures.

2019-07-15 14:36:59
Explorer Sirius
                Mi Explorer 2019
Eye! The most beautiful body part in the world. Seeing the eyes we can understand how beautiful they are. So not the human eye from me. Everyone seeing the human eye and falling in their love. I am seeing the insect's eye everyday and falling in their love amd beauty every day.

2019-07-15 23:13:14