In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Missions

Here is my entry for the love and Special Bond with nature, captured through Redmi K20 Pro telephoto lens.

2019-07-14 14:17:23
Hello guys. Explorer Tissot here. I have more pets than humans in my house. Today's mission is all about capturing pets, insects and other life around you. Here are few of my clicks. Hope you like it

Do drop a like if you love your pets too :)
2019-07-15 00:59:06

Rookie Bunny

Explorer Wayne | from Redmi K20 Pro

Pets are wonderful companion. We share special bond with them. We have Cats and Dogs as pets besides other animals. They all live in harmony and knows each other. They Chase away any intruders. Have a look on few of my pets images.

2019-07-15 05:41:54

Advanced Bunny

Herculiez | from Redmi K20 Pro

What would our lives be without animals in it? We'd be tired of our fellow humans by now :D Every animal is beautiful in some way or the other and K20 Pro helps us capture their beauty to the fullest! The telephoto lens particularly came really handy in this mission because not all animals are friendly :P so I was able to get close to them without any fear of being hit or bitten :P
2019-07-15 05:55:46
As an explorer I was given a task to explore the ‘Unconditional Love” of these beautiful creatures around us. Every other gesture makes you silently fall in love with them & you cannot quantify that love. I have my beautiful cat whom I found in March 2017 separated from his mother on a rainy night. His eyes & his trembling melted my heart. It’s been 2 years & 3 months. He is the new Boss of our house now!

That’s him doing a Daredevil act!

This is where he sits…. Usually!

That is when I want him to pose & he is rebellious!

THAT’S THE BOND! LOOKS OTHERWISE BUT IT’S BEYOND WORDS & BEYOND ANY EXPLANATION.

2019-07-15 07:45:15
Tiare
Mi Explorer

Rookie Bunny

Explorer Clover | from Redmi K20 Pro

Animals/insects are an important part this ecosystem,They are speechless but they never harm unless we poke them.The killer 2.0 captures the innocence and beauty of these animals/insects Superbly.

2019-07-15 09:57:46

Rookie Bunny

Explorer Markw | from Redmi K20 Pro

Dogs are called to be the best friend of any human. I even believe that once you can be ditched by the human but your dog won't leaves you forever. Also they are one of the beautiful pet. Here are some of the shots of those beautiful creatures:
2019-07-15 10:31:23
People around the world arefond of keeping pet animals. While most people stick to dogs and cats, manybreak this convention and go for rabbits, turtles, snakes, monkeys, horses andwhat not. It is great to have pets around.

People who own petsrecommend the same to everyone. Most people pet animals for their love for themwhile others pet them for their need for instance for security purpose,companionship, etc. However, whatever be the case pets eventually become an integralpart of the family.

So here are few snaps ofPets and Insects around us.

2019-07-15 12:15:41
The human-animal bond is a mutually beneficial and dynamic relationship between people and animals that is influenced by behaviors essential to the health and wellbeing of both. This includes, among other things, emotional, psychological, and physical interactions of people, animals, and the environment. It was a great experience for me to capture this type of photos.

2019-07-15 12:23:18
Animals and Birds are the life of nature. Without them nature is nothing. To keep nature alive save the animals, birds, insects, trees. Only nature can give you the life. So this mission is dedicated to that animals and birds. And my dedication is here.....

2019-07-15 12:57:02