In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
earlier i was using huawei phone where all below feartures were available however recently i changed my phone to k20 pro but missing below features. can anybody help.
1) once we open any pic in galary having one face eg my face, when we swipe up that pic, there was option to get another pics of my face in the galary, by this i can get all my pics at one go spread throughout a month or a year, no need to search pic of my face manually.
2) when phone is connected to headphone (bluetooth) and the headphone is not near to me, and if call comes then i can simply put phone to ear so it will auto switch from hdphn to earph, no need to switch manually.
3) if call is on speaker mode and if i want to use earphone mode(if suddenly somebody comes), i can simply put phone to ear, no need to switch manually from speaker to earphone mode
4) if call is ringing, i can simply put phone to ear to attend call, to need to swipe receive call icons on the display
5) i can simply reply to any message from lock screen also
6) i can split the screen at notification bar itself when new msg recd
7) unlock with bluetooth device is not working in k20 pro
8) cant assign ring to message in case of dual sim settting in k20 pro
9) no fav call option on dialer pad in k20 pro