Xiaomi has started to push the OTA roll-out of MIUI Global 10.3.3 Stable (PFKINXM) for the Redmi K20 Pro (raphaelin)
* Updated Android Security Patch to June 2019, Increased System Security
Lockscreen, Status bar, Notification Shade
* Fix: Media volume couldn't be restored after recieving a notification
* Optimization: UI for Beautify and filters
* Optimization: Same set of filters works for photos, portraits & shot videos
* Fix: The app force closed after signing out of Mi Account
Please use this thread to report all bugs and discussion on the latest software for K20/Pro Series and help the MIUI ROM team to fix and improve on the same.
Hope you enjoy and let us know how you feel about the update in the comments below.
Bug List / Reported Issues
* Picture in Picture broken for Google Maps (Workaround go to recents first and then go home or any other app)
* 5ghz portable hotspot is broken* Heating & excessive battery drain while playing PubG in the initial tests.
* NFC is force disabled in the Global Rom 10.3.3
* Touch issue and Battery Drain issue repored by some users while playing PubG
* Finger Print Login not working for G-Pay and some banking/finantial apps.
* Finger Print Login Bug where it asks for Fingerprint and Password both at the same time (G-Pay App)
* No support for Amazon Prime Video HD content, though Widevine L1 is supported.
* YouTube 4K is missing* Slow Motion Video needs to be more optimized as its too dark
* Front Camera performance needs to be optimized as portrait mode pictures are grainy and shaky
* Front camera Video calling is over exposed and beautified and needs to be optimized.
* Notification icons on the status bar go invisible within an app when the keyboard is activated in dark mode.
* Notifications on lock screen do not appear even after enabling everything for app and inside the settings
* Auto Brightness needs improvement as its dark most of the times.
* Google Lens built in the camera is broken and it FC's when activated.
* ARCORE isn't supported* Front cam pops up while trying to share pictures to Instagram stories.
* No 4g+ on Jio & Vodafone (Works on Airtel to some extent but not all the time)
* Opening an image in Google Photos, images goes dark - because of Automatic Contrast option in Display color settings in device. Google Photos should not be affected by this. Disabling Automatic Contrast - everything is fine after that. Stock gallery app is not affected by this.
* Need to reduce Noise filtering while shooting.
* DNG/RAW format is not present for 12/48 Mp options.
* Installing Android for Work (AFW) for Work emails errors out when setting the email client as a device admin.
* Pocket mode for Video Calls (Whatsapp/Duo) is buggy as the front camera pops up even when in pocket
* Headphones/Earphones mic not working on discord app but working everywhere else
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .