In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi K20 Pro

[Discussion] [Bug List & Feedback] MIUI Global 10.3.3 Stable for Redmi K20 Pro (raphaelin)

2019-07-19 13:59:37
9344 191
Hello Everyone,
Xiaomi has started to push the OTA roll-out of MIUI Global 10.3.3 Stable (PFKINXM) for the Redmi K20 Pro (raphaelin)

Changelog:

System
* Updated Android Security Patch to June 2019, Increased System Security

Lockscreen, Status bar, Notification Shade
* Fix: Media volume couldn't be restored after recieving a notification

Camera
* Optimization: UI for Beautify and filters
* Optimization: Same set of filters works for photos, portraits & shot videos

Mi Cloud
* Fix: The app force closed after signing out of Mi Account

Please use this thread to report all bugs and discussion on the latest software for K20/Pro Series and help the MIUI ROM team to fix and improve on the same.

Hope you enjoy and let us know how you feel about the update in the comments below.

Thank you,
Funk

Bug List / Reported Issues
* Picture in Picture broken for Google Maps (Workaround go to recents first and then go home or any other app)
* 5ghz portable hotspot is broken* Heating & excessive battery drain while playing PubG in the initial tests.
* NFC is force disabled in the Global Rom 10.3.3
* Touch issue and Battery Drain issue repored by some users while playing PubG
* Finger Print Login not working for G-Pay and some banking/finantial apps.
* Finger Print Login Bug where it asks for Fingerprint and Password both at the same time (G-Pay App)
* No support for Amazon Prime Video HD content, though Widevine L1 is supported.
* YouTube 4K is missing* Slow Motion Video needs to be more optimized as its too dark
* Front Camera performance needs to be optimized as portrait mode pictures are grainy and shaky
* Front camera Video calling is over exposed and beautified and needs to be optimized.
* Notification icons on the status bar go invisible within an app when the keyboard is activated in dark mode.
* Notifications on lock screen do not appear even after enabling everything for app and inside the settings
* Auto Brightness needs improvement as its dark most of the times.
* Google Lens built in the camera is broken and it FC's when activated.
* ARCORE isn't supported* Front cam pops up while trying to share pictures to Instagram stories.
* No 4g+ on Jio & Vodafone (Works on Airtel to some extent but not all the time)
* Opening an image in Google Photos, images goes dark - because of Automatic Contrast option in Display color settings in device. Google Photos should not be affected by this. Disabling Automatic Contrast - everything is fine after that. Stock gallery app is not affected by this.
* Need to reduce Noise filtering while shooting.
* DNG/RAW format is not present for 12/48 Mp options.
* Installing Android for Work (AFW) for Work emails errors out when setting the email client as a device admin.
* Pocket mode for Video Calls (Whatsapp/Duo) is buggy as the front camera pops up even when in pocket
* Headphones/Earphones mic not working on discord app but working everywhere else

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-07-19 13:59:37
Favorites19 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Funk Wizard Author | from Redmi K20 Pro

Download Full ROM:

Recovery ROM
Official
MD5: a837ea77ac8388f3cb2cf163ab35bf3b

Fastboot ROM
Official
MD5: a1c0a15decbf0f9bfdfb2391203003fb
2019-07-19 14:04:12

Advanced Bunny

Bug List / Known Issues
* Picture in Picture broken for Google Maps
* 5ghz portable hotspot is broken

* Heating & excessisive battery drain while playing PubG in the initial tests.

I shall keep updating this post based on the bugs encountered while using the device for the rom team to take note.

Feel free to report and share the bug list.

Thank you for your feedback,
Funk

2019-07-19 14:04:40

Rookie Bunny

1759945819 | from Redmi K20 Pro

hi men i have question how you get 4g lte ? i flashing that firmware y everything working good only that actually im in at&t mexico
2019-07-19 19:21:26

Advanced Bunny

hi men i have question how you get 4g lte ? i flashing that firmware y everything working good only that actually im in at&t mexico

I am using the Indian version code name Raphaelin. It supports all the bands here. As the device is not launched outside China and Indian if you use it in other regions you may not get full support as the device may not be compatible.
2019-07-20 01:05:19

Rookie Bunny

Dhyey Malkan | from mobile

I think theres some problem with sms. Cant send or receive any sms
2019-07-20 03:37:43

Advanced Bunny

Dhyey Malkan
I think theres some problem with sms. Cant send or receive any sms

Sms works fine for me, make sure you check the permissions.
Also i use SMS Organizer instead of the stock sms app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.android.smsorganizer
You can try it out.. Its much better than the stock app and organizes everything in order.
2019-07-20 03:43:03

Advanced Bunny

Updated the bug list on the OP
2019-07-20 08:11:49

Semi Pro Bunny

Dheeraj.Pandey | from Redmi K20 Pro

PUBG crashing sometimes..and while playing PUBG some time it's not registering the touch...( I play with four fingers. when I am moving & firing at same time the camera angel side screen isn't registering touch most of the time..due to this enemy is killing me very easily).. please do something...I got irritated due to this..I just buy this phone for PUBG.. my 28k Rupees just wasted..
2019-07-20 08:15:18
Dheeraj.Pandey replied at 2019-07-20 17:45:18
PUBG crashing sometimes..and while playing PUBG some time it's not registering the touch...( I play with four fingers. when I am moving & firing at same time the camera angel side screen isn't registering touch most of the time..due to this enemy is killing me very easily).. please do something...I got irritated due to this..I just buy this phone for PUBG.. my 28k Rupees just wasted..

Thank you for your feedback buddy, i have updated the OP with touch issue while playing pubg

Did you test your device with a multi touch app to check if the third and fourth touch is registered
2019-07-20 08:33:25

Semi Pro Bunny

Dheeraj.Pandey | from Redmi K20 Pro

no I didn't
2019-07-20 08:52:24