In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi K20 Pro

[ROM] k20 Global ROM, Raphael

2019-07-24 01:19:04
2331 3
Greeting to everyone in the MI community

There are currently 2 varient of k20 pro in the market
Chinese varient Raphael &
Indian varient Rapheline

Mine is the Chinese varient i.e Raphael

Although being China stable is not bad (besides of the fact that we have to side load the Google apps) , I'm not a big fan of the presintalled bloatwares that comes along. I've applied for the unlock permission, which took about a week and I'm ready to go on flashing Roms.

I am an amateur at this flashing ROM process, I pick of snippets from here and there and ask a lot of people from the Telegram group on how to

Which brings me to the next issue, we currently do not have a wide range of custom rom supports and me, I like MIUI rom condition be no bloatwares and Google Apps installed.

I flashed the EU rom hoping it'd solve my problem but like I mentioned since these are the early days of development for Raphael, bugs were inevitable. Currently there's an audio bug on every EU rom present. The audio crashes from time to time and need to reboot the device to get it working again.
(Mind you I skipped the part of the painful twrp process and how I had to fastboot flash the rom to bring it back to life)

Hopefully someone from telegram group mentioned we can fastboot flash the Global rom of Rapheline, the only bug not being able to use the NFC (Raphael nfc, Raphaelin no nfc).
I've personally tried it and it works. So far I've not faced an issue with the rom and it's working like a charm

I'd you're interested on how to or have any query regarding the k20 pro the telegram link is as follows
@redmik20proglobalofficial
2019-07-24 01:19:04
Favorites1 RateRate
Can you please suggest me the whole process?
2019-07-25 19:37:53

Pro Bunny

MD SEEMAB AKHTAR | from Redmi K20 Pro

globle rom name in k20pro - RAPHAELIN
2019-08-01 09:40:51

Semi Pro Bunny

ngtech | from Redmi K20 Pro

MD SEEMAB AKHTAR
globle rom name in k20pro - RAPHAELIN

Raphaelin is indian rom variant. official global rom yet to be released
2019-08-01 14:39:04