In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[App Reviews] [ART] Feedly - Best News Reader

2019-09-15 00:00:00
668 12
Hello, Mi Fans!
We all have smartphones today and this has revolutionized our daily lives. Now there is an app for everything. But the problem is to find the best app which works best. We App Review Team members are always there to provide all the amazing apps to you. Now once again I am here with an amazing app called Feedly. You can get best news with this app. Now let's get started.

Feedly
It is important to know national and international news to better understanding. Feedly helps you to organize the news you need from various sources. This app also has been awarded as editors choice which makes is one of best app. With this you can read all kind of news like tech, cinema, local and international news etc. Now let's dig into the app.

App Previews

Features
  • You can customize the category of news you want.
  • You can search for blogs and add them into your feed.
  • You can share the news with every social media with it's integrated social services.
  • It has a large 40 million+ feeds to choose from.
  • It has an AI-driven feed discovery system.

Pros. & Cons.
Pros:
  • Vast 40 million+ feeds to choose from.
  • Nice and clean Use Interface.
  • It has night mode for comfortable reading.

Cons:
  • It needs AI engine to make feeds most likes news.
  • News sometimes gets hide because of various news vendor.
  • Sometimes article closes when scrolling.

My Opinion
It is a great news app that is why it received google editors choice tag. It compiles all news in one place. You should try this app.

DOWNLOAD

Join Mi App Review Team Telegram Channel:- https://t.me/XiaomiART

"Here is the one-stop destination for all your app needs. We in this channel provide you with basic info on apps before installing it and try to let you know both sides of the coin such that we at Mi community can save you valuable time"
SUBSCRIBE NOW

Popular Columns across Mi Community:

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +5 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-09-15 00:00:00
Favorites4 RateRate

Master Bunny

GANESH ARYANS | from MI MAX 2

thanks
2019-09-15 00:59:44

Pro Bunny

1633656646 | from Redmi Note 7

great
2019-09-15 01:12:27

Semi Pro Bunny

5195863639 | from Redmi Y2

nice
2019-09-15 03:15:01

sktaufiq | from Redmi 4

Awesome Review
2019-09-15 04:20:21

Pro Bunny

Icywongh | from MI MAX 2

Thanks for sharing
2019-09-15 11:24:26

Advanced Bunny

Faceless | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

your cons doesn't make sense, 3rd point is nevigation features, 2nd point is because it's depends on news provider bc it's source of their income.
2019-09-15 13:07:10

App Review Team

JayUser Author | from app

Faceless
your cons doesn't make sense, 3rd point is nevigation features, 2nd point is because it's depends on news provider bc it's source of their income.

1st mind your words. 2nd use the app then you will understand my cons. Sometimes when you're scrolling the news to read it gets back to previous page automatically, in other words the new article gets closed. 3rd, As the news comes from various new providers that's why the has problm in scaling those articles is same size. It overlaps with each other.
2019-09-15 13:58:13

Pro Bunny

Mahendra Agarwal | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

very nice
2019-09-15 19:50:07
Thanks for sharing this helpful app review
2019-09-15 21:16:12

Advanced Bunny

Faceless | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

JayUser
1st mind your words. 2nd use the app then you will understand my cons. Sometimes when you're scrolling the news to read it gets back to previous page automatically, in other words the new article gets closed. 3rd, As the news comes from various new providers that's why the has problm in scaling those articles is same size. It overlaps with each other.

i have been using it since it was feedly classic and i know what I'm talking about specially when I'm typing it.
2019-09-25 00:22:55