In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi K20

[Review&Unboxing] Pathetic After Sales Service

2019-09-12 09:02:22
94 1
Ordered a K20 from the MI store on Friday the 6th of Septeber. The order was delivered on the 9th of September with a Broken Security seal from Flipkart. (Could have ordered it from flipkart instead if I knew the pain I would have to go through). Called them within 5 mins of receiving the order. As usual the people you call have have no ability to help you. They said someone would get back to me from their so called backend team. They called after a few hours and I was promised an exchange after they would pick up this phone after 2 Days. As of now, September 12th after 3 more esclation calls (which I had to make after not receiving calls from anybody in the mean time), I am now on hold at 6:27pm for the last 25 mins while some "Supervisor" Picks up my phone. This is after I had called in the morning and I was promised again that someone from the backend team would call me by 6.

I regret buying anything from Mi and never in my life ami I going to buy or recommend the MI brand

BTW I bought a K20 Pro from the MI store and I had a bad shipping experience. As for that phone, hardware specs are good but the software experience is same as any cheap phone. Not worth the price.
2019-09-12 09:02:22
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

rounakr94 | from Redmi K20

I don't trust flipkart. I bought realme X and they delivered damaged phones twice. So I returned them and bought K20 from Mi Home.
2019-09-13 03:19:38