In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
I am Dolagobinda Sahoo .I am just using Mi A2 and planning upgrade to k20 in the festive season sale. I am a tech lover. Previously i just unbox mobile, gadgets and lots of things that's why i have good knowledge of technology and give good suggestion to buyers . And also I post about tech news and technology related post . I just replies who need help in tech . At free time i scroll about new gadget launch and going to be launch . I have spend more time on finding new device and gadegts so that i have a good knowledge about tech. You should look after my profile some of thread are being posted here. Thank you . Hope being selected. Here are some post links
Best Mi A2 Hidden Tips and Tricks https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1976152-1-0.html
Enable dark mode for Chrome on Android with easy 5steps https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1976176-1-0.html
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8pro Full specification, price and launch date https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1977332-1-0.html
How does a Lie Detector works? Is it really work? Let me explain you https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1978904-1-0.html
How to fix MIUI push notifications in 2019 https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1974751-1-0.html
Dear Moderators and Super Moderators, I am Sheikh Shaz a Big Mi Fan,and I'm currently using Redmi Note 7. I've knowledge about tech, MIUI, Mi Devices and is willing for the post of Device team. I like helping people. Community Name: Sheikh Shaz Mi Id: 5234927539. I have Devices: Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 4. Mi Gadgets: Mi 10000mAh Power Bank, Mi Band HRX, Mi In-Ear Headphones. My dream is to work in Mi community. I want to this dream come true. I promise i work harder and hard. I never do miss behavior with mi community users.I am fully able to commit at least 2-3 hours every day on the Mi Community If Moderator and Super Moderators say work day and night i do it. I never run from my Oputinity Please I request to give me a chance to prove myself. Links to some of my threads:-
1. What Is TDP for CPUs and GPUs? https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975319-1-0.html
2. How to use Google Assistant to organize your life . https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975239-1-0.html
3. How to Make Your Phone’s Fingerprint Reader More Accurate . https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975155-1-0.html
4. HOW TO Enable Dark Mode in Google's New Gallery Go App . https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975129-1-0.html
5. All About Universal Flash Storage! https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975112-1-0.html
6. Gboard 8.7.2 beta adds new Extra Tall and Extra Short keyboard heights https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975651-1-0.html
7. Google Assistant can now place your WhatsApp video and audio calls https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975709-1-0.html
8. USB4 is official and it's basically just Thunderbolt 3 https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975758-1-0.html
9. Android website updated for Android 10 https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975772-1-0.html
10. Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx: Everything we know so far https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1975780-1-0.html
Hello Mi Team and Fans, My name is Neeraj Regmi and I am from Delhi. I believe myself to be a great Mi Fan. Currently I am Student. An active member of MiFC-Delhi. I was also a member of the Survival Game beta testing team. I am at Semi Pro bunny level in Mi community. I love to explore new gadgets and learn about new technologies. I have a good knowledge about Rooting,Flashing,Bootloader etc. I am always eager to know about new technologies and devices. Also regularly involved in various beta testing of ROMs. Always try to explore new features and help the fellow Mi Fans.
I wish to be a part of Device Team because I have a very good knowledge about MIUI and its features.
Currently I am using Redmi 5 as my primary device. I have Redmi 7 and Redmi 7A as my secondary device. I have also used MiA1, Redmi 3S, Redmi Note 5 pro and A2 for a good period of time.
Hi Good Morning,
Me, Jay Gohil currently using Redmi Note 7 Pro
I'm a frequent traveler and interested a lot in mobile photography especially by Mi phones. I'm keenly interested in joining. Here are my recent couple of post links.