In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

Rookie Bunny

5194134367 | from app

VaSu Gupta
Come and join us

i am very much interested to join there.
2019-09-23 10:16:20

Nidhin@mi | from Redmi 5 Plus

Great opportunity...!!!
2019-09-23 10:17:11
I’m Omkar Sawant from Mumbai (India) completed my Engineeringin Electronics & Telecommunication field. I love reading tech relatedarticles. Mobile photography is the thing I love while traveling. Sketching ismy Favourite Hobby.

Currently I’m using Redmi Note 5 Pro

Now that’s a good Question what makes me eligible for thisrole. First I came to know about Xiaomi was it ROMS. With help of MIUI ROMS, Irooted my 1st smart phone. From there onwards I attracted towardsxiaomi. I won a Redmi 3s prime, Rs:- 1/- Mi band in the contest. Three times wonShot On Redmi Note 5 Pro photography Challenge and won RS:- 1,000/- coupons eachtime. Even I was apart of MI A2 Team to first have hands on Mi A2. AttendedPoco DEV Huddle in Mumbai, It was a great opportunity to meet the Developers.From past 1 year I’m a part of MIUI NEWS TEAM on Global Community. I would liketo know much more about Device Team and would love to work with the Device TEAM.

LINKS:

Other Skills: Mobile Photography is my favourite things. EvenI like to Travel a lot, Last but not least I m a sketcher. Loves Sketching, Drawing and playing Cricket.

2019-09-23 10:49:37
I’m Omkar Sawant from Mumbai (India) completed my Engineeringin Electronics & Telecommunication field. I love reading tech relatedarticles. Mobile photography is the thing I love while traveling. Sketching ismy Favourite Hobby.

Currently I’m using Redmi Note 5 Pro

Now that’s a good Question what makes me eligible for thisrole. First I came to know about Xiaomi was it ROMS. With help of MIUI ROMS, Irooted my 1st smart phone. From there onwards I attracted towardsxiaomi. I won a Redmi 3s prime, Rs:- 1/- Mi band in the contest. Three times wonShot On Redmi Note 5 Pro photography Challenge and won RS:- 1,000/- coupons eachtime. Even I was apart of MI A2 Team to first have hands on Mi A2. AttendedPoco DEV Huddle in Mumbai, It was a great opportunity to meet the Developers.From past 1 year I’m a part of MIUI NEWS TEAM on Global Community. I would liketo know much more about Device Team and would love to work with the Device TEAM.

LINKS:

Other Skills: Mobile Photography is my favourite things. EvenI like to Travel a lot, Last but not least I m a sketcher. Loves Sketching, Drawing and playing Cricket.

2019-09-23 10:53:05

Semi Pro Bunny

farru4186 | from Redmi Note 5

my name is md arfath ahmed
so,8am currently using my redmi note 5 that was laumched in 2018 feb,so iam in stable version still no update was received last 3 months 8 dont have any links but iam posting one screenshot of my software info
ease xiaomi  hive updates to redmi note 5 and note 5 pro users
we thanks to you as iam a fam of you
please provide some new exciting features as everyone should buy the  redmi phones
currently xiaomi has took 50 percentage of market shares in india
thanks to imdia
xiaomi
jai hind jai xiaomi
2019-09-23 11:19:09

Semi Pro Bunny

farru4186 | from Redmi Note 5

Mi 1Rs Flash Sale - How to Increase Your Chances of Buying Products?
[url=https://in.c.mi.com/space-uid-1797147689.html][/url][url=https://in.c.mi.com/space-uid-1797147689.html]abhi1797147689[/url]

Follow
2019-09-23 14:43:04  765 views
Diwaliholidays could be round the corner however Xiaomi is celebrating their Diwaliwith Mi sales with the awe-inspiring offers and Mi 1Rs sale. Every year as apart of the Diwali pageant, they're going to run Mi 1Rs flash sale. Within which they giveaway top-notch mobiles, TV and alternative accessoriesfor the value of 1Rs. This is often a legit sale and there's no fake stuffhere. However, the sole drawback isn't everybody will get the Mi 1Rs flash salemerchandise. Usually, Xiaomi brings fifty units in every sale and it'sutterly 1st come 1st serve basis. Therefore they have a tendency atauto-buy for providing Mi 1Rs flash sale trick. For this, you wouldhave to install this extension and this may solely increase your probabilities ofwinning the mobile. Antecedently few folks got the merchandise from our trickand that they hope this year it will profit many of their users.
Check - Details related to Mi 1Rs Flash Sale Auto Buy Trick
Mi 1RsFlash Sale
There are atotal of seven Mi 1rs deals occurring during Diwali deal. There is a flash sale extension which takes a shot at all of them. Actually, there are many but I have used it last time. So will tell about it. Every single Mi 1rs deal goes livearound the same time that is by 4:00 PM. The deal will beginon September 28th and it will keep running till October 4th. It's a 7-daycelebration and the accessible mi 1rs deal items are Redmi K20, Mi Smart Band 4and Redmi Note 7 Pro. Since they have got the Mi 1rs deal stunt on extension youshould simply pursue the underneath steps. Peruse ahead for Mi 1Rs Sale AutoBuy, 1Rs Note 7 Pro, 1Rs Redmi K20, and 1Rs Mi Smart Band 4.
Diwali withMi Sale Deals
Every yearMi runs several sales on their web site. Out of sale Diwali sale grab numeroususers and also the costs are lowest within the whole year. Here we provide listing about the forthcoming Diwali with Mi Sale offers onMobiles, TV’s and accessories. Most of the deal costs are nevertheless to bediscovered before the sale.
MobileDeals
Redmi Note 7 Pro stats @ 1*999 Rs

Redmi Note 7s @ 8999 Rs only

Redmi 7A – Lowest Price of the mobile

Redmi Y3 starts @ *999 Rs

TV Deals
In these TVdeals, you'll claim the No-cost EMI supply or get an associate extended warranteeby paying 399 Rs further. This can be applicable on all Mi TV’s. Here are theforthcoming Mi Diwali TV Deals.
Mi LED TV 4A Pro 32 inch priced at 1*999 Rs

Mi LED TV 4C Pro 32 inch priced at 1*999 Rs

Mi LED TV 4A Pro 43 inch priced at **999 Rs

Mi LED TV 4X Pro 55 inch priced at 3*999 Rs

OtherAccessories
Thissection covers Mi sitewide offers that are applicable on accessories andalternative merchandise.
10000 mAh Powerbank 2i starts @ *99 Rs

Mi Earphones up to 50% off

Mi Band 3 Priced at 1*999 Rs

Genuine mobile accessories pricing starts at 49 Rs

Mi 1Rs Sale Trick with Autobuy Extension
·        Follow the above linkto install 
2019-09-23 11:20:58

Rookie Bunny

kosgi | from Redmi 6 Pro

nice am interested
2019-09-23 11:28:25

Rookie Bunny

5165956952 | from Redmi 5

Hello Xiaomi,
My name is Pawan lives in Delhi I am very passionate with the technology even every launch ceremony I have attended and know about the new technology some time i examine how mi A3 is good with any Androidone device in this current segment currently I am using redmi 5 even one year have gone to use this smart phone but I don't think so I have to upgrade my phone with any one I am because I heve created my phone as like I want and very passionate about the Xiaomi Device because it's give huge value  the wich smart phone you will launch 25.09.2019 I know about it it's come with 5000mah battery comes with type-c and 19:90 aspects ratio and other things please give me the chance to be a Xiaomi  warrior.
2019-09-23 11:43:03

Advanced Bunny

KALYANRAM21 | from Redmi Note 7S

how can I join with us sir.......tell me the process plz
2019-09-23 12:04:39

Rookie Bunny

5170796760 | from Mi A3

nice
2019-09-23 12:28:47