In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band

[Q&A] Mi Smart Band 4: Frequently Asked Questions

2019-09-20 10:31:34
32275 427

Hello Mi Fans,

Finally, the most awaited product of the year - Mi Smart Band 4 - is here and we are more than excited to "DO MORE, PLAY MORE, LIVE MORE". Having watched the launch event a number of times and scrolling through Mi.com product pages may not answer all the questions. Therefore, we, the Device Team, come up with a special post, called FAQs, to answer most of your questions. In case, we miss something, you are most welcome to raise the question in the comments section below and we will try to answer your query. So without further ado, let's begin.

Q. What's the price of Mi Smart Band 4?
A. The all-new Mi Smart Band 4 at just ₹2,299/-. It will be available on sale on Mi.com and Amazon IN.

Q. What is the weight of Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Mi Smart Band 4 is very lite weighted at just 22.1g.

Q. How many color options are available?
A. Currently only black color is available for Mi Smart Band 4.

Q. What about display type and size of Mi Smart Band 4?
Mi Smart Band 4 comes with 0.95 inches AMOLED display.

Q. Can I customize the themes and display wallpaper of Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Yes, you can customize your Band display with unlimited themes and wallpaper.

Q. Can I adjust Mi Smart Band 4's brightness?
A. Yes, It comes with 5 levels of brightness to help you view calls, texts, app notifications and a lot more even in the direct sunlight.

Q. Does the Mi Smart Band 4 come with a heart rate sensor?
A. Yes, the Mi Smart Band 4 comes with a heart rate sensor with 24/7 heart rate monitoring option available.

Q. Can the Mi Smart Band 4 be worn while swimming/under the shower?
A. Yes, with 5ATM capability, the Mi Smart Band 4 is waterproof at a depth of up to 50 meters. And Now with the all-new swim tracking with stroke recognition.

Q. Can I check the weather with Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Ofcourse, Mi Smart Band 4 giving you the weather forecast up to 5 days directly on the band's screen down to the minute details of min and max temperature of the day.

Q. Can I find my device with Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Yes, just tap on "Find Device", your phone will start ringing automatically.

Q. Can I control music with Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Yes, now Mi Smart Band 4 comes with the all new music control.

Q. Can the Mi Smart Band 4 be connected to an iPhone?
A. Yes, the Mi Fit app is available on both Android and iOS. (Android 4.4, iOS 9.0 or above)

Q. How do I view my sleep and activity data on the Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Sleep, steps, calories and other activity data can be viewed in detail in the Mi Fit app which is available for Android and iOS on the Mi Smart Band 4.

Q. Can I use Mi Band 3 straps with Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Yes, Mi Band 3 straps can be used with Mi Smart Band 4.

Q. Can I use Mi Smart Band 4 all-day?
A. Yes, To make you feel comfortable it's strap made with Thermoplastic polyurethane with 155-216mm of adjustability.

Q. Can I use Mi Band 3 charging cable with Mi Smart Band 4?
A. No, Mi Band 3 charging cable will not be compatible with Mi Smart Band 4. A separate charging cable for Mi Smart Band 4 is available in-box on purchase of the band.

Q. How long does it take to charge the Mi Smart Band 4?
A. It usually takes about less than 2 hours to fully charge the Mi Band 4.
And Mi Smart Band 4's battery life is about 20 days.(may vary according to usage)

Q. How to check Mi Smart Band 4's battery stats?
A. Either you can touch the Touch panel on Mi Smart Band 4 or you can do it by going to Mi Fit app and check the battery percentage.

Q. Should I fully discharge my band battery then charge?
A. It is recommended that you charge your Mi Band Smart when it reminds you to charge. Do not always fully discharge it.

Q. Do we need to turn the Bluetooth on in our phone all the time when wearing Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Steps counting, sleep monitoring and alarm do not require your Mi Smart Band 4 to be connected to your phone all the time. You can do it after you finish off your exercising and other activities. If you want to use other functions like incoming call alerts, unlock screen, and find Mi Smart Band 4, you need to turn on the Bluetooth and keep the Mi Smart Band 4 and phone connected.

Q. Why sometimes Mi Smart Band 4 measure steps even if I am not walking?
A. Almost all pedometers are designed to track your hand movements according to a specific set of instructions already programmed into them.
So if any similar hand movement occurs, it will measure them as steps. Like if you are moving in a bus.

Q. How to sync Mi Smart Band 4 data to the phone?
A. First, keep your Mi Smart Band 4 close to your phone. Second, turn your Bluetooth on if you haven't turned it on. Third, wait for Mi Smart Band 4 get connected automatically and start syncing. Finally, it will sync up all data then.

Q. What to do if Mi Smart Band 4 fails to sync data?
A. Pull down the Mi Fit app home page to refresh syncing process. If it still fails, then turn your Bluetooth off then turn on or exit Mi Fit app then open again. Else reboot your phone and try again.

Q. How can I unlock my phone using Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Just raise your hand near to your phone, it should unlock it. Note that it will unlock it only if you are on the lock screen with the screen turned on. If you can't do it, check if you have enabled this feature in the Mi Fit app. If already enabled, turn off Bluetooth on your phone and then turn on again.

Q. Why did it fail to test heart rate?
A. When testing heart rate, please remain still. Make sure the Mi Smart Band 4 is firmly tied to your hand. Do not shake your hand. Hairs on your skin or scars also affect its accuracy. So make sure you wear it properly.

Q. How to get more accurate data from Mi Smart Band 4?
A. Do remember to fill up your profile correctly while setting up your Mi Fit profile. Those are important as it will track your movements and sleep according to your height and age etc.

Hope it cleared your doubts, if you still have any, drop a comment. I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Do More, Play More, Live More

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-09-20 10:31:34
Favorites238 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

5220711158 | from app

1 faq from my side-
how to change music during a workout session going on without ending the session..i cant see any swipe or going back working..
2019-09-20 10:37:01

Techie Team

Karan Adhana | from Redmi Note 7

Thank you for the information.
2019-09-20 10:40:39

Pro Bunny

Amank70471 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Thanks for sharing
2019-09-20 10:59:19

Rookie Bunny

1646500645 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

do mi band 4 india version have microphn for voice assistant if yes how to enable that.
2019-09-20 11:21:06

Master Bunny

$U®u | from Redmi Note 7S

nyc information
2019-09-20 11:26:18

Semi Pro Bunny

Biprojit01 | from Redmi K20 Pro

nice information
2019-09-20 11:44:01

Rookie Bunny

5213830913 | from app

mi fit  watch face doesn't working