In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y2

[Discussion] Rate which is best

2019-09-29 13:30:21
762 33

Pro Bunny

myth037 | from Redmi Y2

kens5335
miui bcz others are the custom roms

custom roms are also good ... if anyone wants to experience pure android .... custom rom is good
2019-09-30 10:09:29

Pro Bunny

pspk7617 | from Redmi Y2

custom roms are very good, because in custom rom we will get 64 bit operating rom, battery is very good, no heating issue, no crashes& we will get android 10
2019-09-30 10:39:01

Pro Bunny

TEch. Author | from Redmi S2

pspk7617
custom roms are very good, because in custom rom we will get 64 bit operating rom, battery is very good, no heating issue, no crashes& we will get android 10

yes with the battery Pixys is super but with UI and design AOSiP is good to also it have Very good battery backup almost good as pixys
2019-09-30 12:14:22

Advanced Bunny

kens5335 | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
oh yeah 32 bit is official and that why it is so good with many bugs 64 bit are bad yeah? Lol

in my commnet can u show me that i told that custom roms are bad ??  
first see and wht i want to say ...
custom roms are pretty good but if any wrong thing happens in your mobile like currupt device and many things can be happen .... so if that happens wht u will do ?
2019-10-07 03:47:25

Pro Bunny

pspk7617 | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
yes with the battery Pixys is super but with UI and design AOSiP is good to also it have Very good battery backup almost good as pixys

u exactly right bro
2019-10-07 04:53:05

Pro Bunny

kens5335
custom roms are pretty good but if any wrong thing happens in your mobile like currupt device and many things can be happen .... so if that happens wht u will do ?

how I can corrupt device with flashing on board right costume ROM and you still giving priority to miui
And meaning of corrupted is not known for you. Device will be bricked and get error not corrupted. And that corruption is part of kernel panic it could be solved with manually downgrade or flas any other rom via from pc but you said Miui because others are costume ROMs what logical conclusion you put in your proposal I am very interested
2019-10-07 06:24:14

Pro Bunny

myth037 | from Redmi Y2

kens5335

I have rooted and installed 500times different ROMs on my previous device no problems till now 😒.... problems comes when you don't do research properly and read steps fully and properly ....and does own shit ...only then device gets brick
2019-10-08 02:08:49

Advanced Bunny

kens5335 | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
how I can corrupt device with flashing on board right costume ROM and you still giving priority to miui
And meaning of corrupted is not known for you. Device will be bricked and get error not corrupted. And that corruption is part of kernel panic it could be solved with manually downgrade or flas any other rom via from pc but you said Miui because others are costume ROMs what logical conclusion you put in your proposal I am very interested

i am not installed any of custom roms in my device and i really never interested in that ...
but you know about custom roms and whts happening and how install and if any prob occurs how solve this .... but not everyone knows... even i m not interested in custom roms so i never read and i never tried on my any device ...
so i have just fear abiut that if i install custom rom and any prob occurs wht i do than ?
and after installing if u want sell your device ... not everyone can buy your device bcz they dont know about different os you installed in your device.
2019-10-08 03:48:54

Advanced Bunny

kens5335 | from Redmi Y2

myth037
I have rooted and installed 500times different ROMs on my previous device no problems till now 😒.... problems comes when you don't do research properly and read steps fully and properly ....and does own shit ...only then device gets brick

yes ,thats why.. not everyone interested in installing custom roms....  
just one que to you and tech for u too plz give ans to me okay !!
if custom roms are good than why not majority peoples installing it ?
and my ans is that is not easy to install ...
and if its really without any bugs and good for every handset then all handset  company's are going to use that os in their handset ...
plz guve ur opinion bros. ..  
i really know abiut that now and u both are knowledgeable about custom roms ...
ty
2019-10-08 03:55:04

Pro Bunny

kens5335
i am not installed any of custom roms in my device and i really never interested in that ...
but you know about custom roms and whts happening and how install and if any prob occurs how solve this .... but not everyone knows... even i m not interested in custom roms so i never read and i never tried on my any device ...
so i have just fear abiut that if i install custom rom and any prob occurs wht i do than ?

learning how to flash it is like 2+2=4 just search and chose right rom and flash it it is very simple task. but you think it is very difficult that's why you chose 32but miui
2019-10-08 05:59:16