In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y2

[Discussion] Rate which is best

2019-09-29 13:30:21
773 33

Pro Bunny

TEch. Author | from Redmi S2

kens5335
yes ,thats why.. not everyone interested in installing custom roms....  
just one que to you and tech for u too plz give ans to me okay !!
if custom roms are good than why not majority peoples installing it ?

in fact now you can not spot the difference between 32bit and 64bit. and your question is like this why majority people do not want costume ROM. so as you said some majority people do not know what is bit architecture. and they are just using mobile for calling and not for gaming and stuff. why we don't want 32bit os on 64bit CPU and we want 64bit os on base same cpu because we want to experience whole possibilities of mobile phone. in 2020 Google will stop supporting 32bit apps so 32bit os androids have limitation and can not access 64bit os applications. imagine CPU is water container and 32bit is small amount of pipes of  water tube 64bit is many that small amount how fast will you fill the container with small amount of pipes or many of them . that's how 64bit os works is uses Maximum amount of ram and everything that device can do. 32bit can not do that. in PC if you install 32bit os windows and insert 4gb ram 32bit won't read full of 4gb it will give you less than 4gb that's 32bit limitation in PC. Let's go back to mobile we do not want costume ROM for 64bit some of them can have incredible battery backup like on Pixys you can game  4 or 5 hours. That's the priority of costume ROM it can do many things then installed miui android
2019-10-08 12:39:38

Pro Bunny

myth037 | from Redmi Y2

kens5335
yes ,thats why.. not everyone interested in installing custom roms....  
just one que to you and tech for u too plz give ans to me okay !!
if custom roms are good than why not majority peoples installing it ?

majority AREN'T FROM TECH BACKGROUND!!  and many don't know nothing about custom ROMs etc ... those who know and are from tech background they doo!!!
2019-10-08 16:49:06

Pro Bunny

myth037 | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
learning how to flash it is like 2+2=4 just search and chose right rom and flash it it is very simple task. but you think it is very difficult that's why you chose 32but miui

AND YOU CAN BACKUP YOUR STOCK SOFTWARE OS also by Just one CLICK ... can Install back if you make mistake or not okay with custom roms
2019-10-08 16:50:27

Pro Bunny

myth037 | from Redmi Y2

custom ROMs are more used when your COMPANY STOPS GIVING  MAJOR ANDROID UPDATES ...YOU CAN DO THAT UPGRADE BY CUSTOM ROM !!!
in my previous Asus had last update OF ANDROID 6 MARSHMALLOW ....I UPGRADED IT TO ANDROID 8 AND ANDROID 9 ... COMPANY ONLY GAVE ANDROID 5 AND 6
2019-10-08 16:54:08

Pro Bunny

myth037
custom ROMs are more used when your COMPANY STOPS GIVING  MAJOR ANDROID UPDATES ...YOU CAN DO THAT UPGRADE BY CUSTOM ROM !!!
in my previous Asus had last update OF ANDROID 6 MARSHMALLOW ....I UPGRADED IT TO ANDROID 8 AND ANDROID 9 ... COMPANY ONLY GAVE ANDROID 5 AND 6

this guy do not know this. how about to explain him nicely and not like aggressively
2019-10-08 23:30:10

Rookie Bunny

5202973909 | from Redmi Y2

only thing I hate in miui is ads

2019-10-09 09:04:22

Pro Bunny

only thing I hate in miui is ads

not only ads how about 32bit
2019-10-09 09:34:44

Advanced Bunny

kens5335 | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
in fact now you can not spot the difference between 32bit and 64bit. and your question is like this why majority people do not want costume ROM. so as you said some majority people do not know what is bit architecture. and they are just using mobile for calling and not for gaming and stuff. why we don't want 32bit os on 64bit CPU and we want 64bit os on base same cpu because we want to experience whole possibilities of mobile phone. in 2020 Google will stop supporting 32bit apps so 32bit os androids have limitation and can not access 64bit os applications. imagine CPU is water container and 32bit is small amount of pipes of  water tube 64bit is many that small amount how fast will you fill the container with small amount of pipes or many of them . that's how 64bit os works is uses Maximum amount of ram and everything that device can do. 32bit can not do that. in PC if you install 32bit os windows and insert 4gb ram 32bit won't read full of 4gb it will give you less than 4gb that's 32bit limitation in PC. Let's go back to mobile we do not want costume ROM for 64bit some of them can have incredible battery backup like on Pixys you can game  4 or 5 hours. That's the priority of costume ROM it can do many things then installed miui android

yeah thats right ... in future Google apps doest supports 32bit ... even i am very feel bad that i m using gcamera's very lower version i m using 2.5 gcamera version and its disappointing me so much .... but yrr i really feel unsecure with that custom roms so i dont want any custom rom in my device yes i know after upgrading to 64bit rom my pubg gets works smoother than this and camera work very well and even i can use gcamera  but after some knowledge gaining i'll think to intall custom rom 🤔 .... and thanks to understand this in description ...
2019-10-09 10:23:48

Advanced Bunny

kens5335 | from Redmi Y2

myth037
AND YOU CAN BACKUP YOUR STOCK SOFTWARE OS also by Just one CLICK ... can Install back if you make mistake or not okay with custom roms

i dont know that is it possible?
2019-10-09 10:25:20

Pro Bunny

kens5335
yeah thats right ... in future Google apps doest supports 32bit ... even i am very feel bad that i m using gcamera's very lower version i m using 2.5 gcamera version and its disappointing me so much .... but yrr i really feel unsecure with that custom roms so i dont want any custom rom in my device yes i know after upgrading to 64bit rom my pubg gets works smoother than this and camera work very well and even i can use gcamera  but after some knowledge gaining i'll think to intall custom rom 🤔 .... and thanks to understand this in description ...

there is Security patches in costume ROMs but you feel unsecured by unlocked bootloader is that right? we do not have more choices otherwise 32bit will be terminated by support of google
2019-10-09 11:07:10