In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y2

[Discussion] Rate which is best

2019-09-29 13:30:21
763 33

Advanced Bunny

kens5335 | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
there is Security patches in costume ROMs but you feel unsecured by unlocked bootloader is that right? we do not have more choices otherwise 32bit will be terminated by support of google

yes its all about to fear bootloader ....
i dont want it to my device ... so i m waiting to give update that very lowest chances to given by miui that are support 64bit but i haven't option except wait or change my phone ... and now i want to leave android i think ... bcz i seen since iphone 7 the processing speed and cpu,gpu its really not comparable with android fastest processor too.... runs very smooth and  games are very smooth ... yes only one canc. of apple is battery .... very small battery that given in iphones otherways i never come to mi phones... but not its pretty good than iphone 4-5 series i used that in my first mobiles ... and i leave apple for battery backup and now i really want to go to apple again ! isn't ri8?
2019-10-09 14:13:59

Pro Bunny

TEch. Author | from Redmi S2

kens5335
yes its all about to fear bootloader ....
i dont want it to my device ... so i m waiting to give update that very lowest chances to given by miui that are support 64bit but i haven't option except wait or change my phone ... and now i want to leave android i think ... bcz i seen since iphone 7 the processing speed and cpu,gpu its really not comparable with android fastest processor too.... runs very smooth and  games are very smooth ... yes only one canc. of apple is battery .... very small battery that given in iphones otherways i never come to mi phones... but not its pretty good than iphone 4-5 series i used that in my first mobiles ... and i leave apple for battery backup and now i really want to go to apple again ! isn't ri8?

go ahead it's your money
2019-10-09 14:14:55

Advanced Bunny

kens5335 | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
go ahead it's your money

yeah its too expensive so let it go 😂 recently using y2 and i m little bit happy with that too... yes after miui 10 there are some bugs that are frustrated everyone.
2019-10-09 14:19:55