Hi Mi Fans!
Welcome back to PixelScape! I hope you all are doing well. Let's get to know about the PixelScape first. It is a platform for all the Community Users to learn how to use Custom Launchers like a Pro from our Community Device Team. We will introduce different cool setups using different Custom Launchers, Icon Packs, and Custom Widgets too but don't worry we will use only those apps which are available in the Play Store free of cost.Today, we will be dealing with a classy Neon Glow Setup.
Steps for Setup
1. Set Nova Launcher as your default launcher.
2. Remove everything from the home page and go to Nova launcher settings - go to Icon pack and select The Grid Free icon pack.
3. Go to Nova settings-Home Screen- Search Bar style and select the first available option(the rounded rectangle).
4. Choose the bar colour and transperancy according to your choice.
5. Select icon layout in home screen settings and reduce the icon size to 85%.
6. Download the wallpaper from the above link and set it as the home screen wallpaper.
7. Now, go to Widgets, find KWGT, drag it to the home screen, resize it and click to setup.
Enjoy your Neon Glow Setup!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .