In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y2

Semi Pro Bunny

Sonu Cherry | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
if you know you can enable aggressive battarey saver and there is miui option which eliminates background apps or any other apps when you leave them. and running background activity can drain your battery so how about to do some research in your phone and then speak

I know its the software problem,ie bugs still not fixed.
2019-10-08 22:00:13

Semi Pro Bunny

TEch.
if you know you can enable aggressive battarey saver and there is miui option which eliminates background apps or any other apps when you leave them. and running background activity can drain your battery so how about to do some research in your phone and then speak

I know tht better than you Mr. first you take some research on bug fixing.
2019-10-08 22:02:04

Pro Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

Sonu Cherry

in fact now you are ignorant and do not know whole phone features. And there is 2 conclusion first it's a bug and second miui optimisation feature. Your reply seems so logical how did you manage to think like that
2019-10-08 22:48:03

Pro Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

Sonu Cherry

now if you are not blind as hell and you can think little bit then look at this screenshot and then say who does need to do research
2019-10-08 22:53:00

Semi Pro Bunny

TEch.
in fact now you are ignorant and do not know whole phone features. And there is 2 conclusion first it's a bug and second miui optimisation feature. Your reply seems so logical how did you manage to think like that

most users are facing the slowing issue of the device,it is MI's duty to findout and solve the issues whatever it maybe.They
2019-10-09 09:47:36

Semi Pro Bunny

TEch.
now if you are not blind as hell and you can think little bit then look at this screenshot and then say who does need to do research

Whatever it maybe you guys should find the issue and way to solve it.
2019-10-09 09:48:31

Semi Pro Bunny

TEch.

I researched and found out  it's the launcher issue.I downloaded pocco launcher working fast and no lag or launcher restart problems,background apps are still there.
2019-10-09 10:30:01

Pro Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

Sonu Cherry
I researched and found out  it's the launcher issue.I downloaded pocco launcher working fast and no lag or launcher restart problems,background apps are still there.

trying to avoid my answer from your nonsense reply some ROM are not facing this bugs how about to do research about that too
2019-10-09 11:03:05

Semi Pro Bunny

TEch.
trying to avoid my answer from your nonsense reply some ROM are not facing this bugs how about to do research about that too

Thtz nt my job.
2019-10-09 22:09:19

Pro Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

Sonu Cherry
Thtz nt my job.

I showed you that feature in screen shot. first of all watch your replies and telling someone for do research first you need to know what's going on and then speak.
2019-10-09 23:00:01