In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y2

Semi Pro Bunny

coder_buddy | from Redmi Y2

not happy with this update
2019-10-10 00:27:27

Semi Pro Bunny

Sonu Cherry | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
I showed you that feature in screen shot. first of all watch your replies and telling someone for do research first you need to know what's going on and then speak.

you told me to research first,it ws not me.
2019-10-10 01:15:53

Pro Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

Sonu Cherry
you told me to research first,it ws not me.

clever then what you did? respond me with same question
2019-10-10 05:56:21

Semi Pro Bunny

TEch.
clever then what you did? respond me with same question

find out the reason for bugs 🐞 y wasting arguing with users?
2019-10-10 09:38:15

Pro Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

Sonu Cherry
find out the reason for bugs 🐞 y wasting arguing with users?

right I am wasting arguing people who can not hear and they are incomprehensible. if you are that clever I told you that it should be bug or feature in phone in fact you did not knew there was battery saving options in phone and firstly started to say that is not because of battery
2019-10-10 10:09:59

Semi Pro Bunny

TEch.
right I am wasting arguing people who can not hear and they are incomprehensible. if you are that clever I told you that it should be bug or feature in phone in fact you did not knew there was battery saving options in phone and firstly started to say that is not because of battery

I never told that I don't know about battery saver options.
When I changed launcher then most of the issue was solved, and you are still saying it is batter saver issue?
Battery saver is built into the UI launcher or something?
2019-10-11 09:32:08

Pro Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

Sonu Cherry
I never told that I don't know about battery saver options.
When I changed launcher then most of the issue was solved, and you are still saying it is batter saver issue?
Battery saver is built into the UI launcher or something?

I don't care what you did look if you did not knew about that option why you started arguing about it and saying it is not because of battery. how about to look other global ROMs and not only indian ROM because it is the main reason why whe started arguing. And last yes you did not said that you did not knew about battery option savings you just proved it by your act. You even did not know why we have that feature to expand battery lifetime and close all recent apps because multitasking takes more battery than normal and as I said there is that two conclusion first bug and second battery saving option
2019-10-11 10:07:56

Semi Pro Bunny

TEch.
I don't care what you did look if you did not knew about that option why you started arguing about it and saying it is not because of battery. how about to look other global ROMs and not only indian ROM because it is the main reason why whe started arguing. And last yes you did not said that you did not knew about battery option savings you just proved it by your act. You even did not know why we have that feature to expand battery lifetime and close all recent apps because multitasking takes more battery than normal and as I said there is that two conclusion first bug and second battery saving option

I don't know what you are trying to prove.
I solved the launcher issue by changing launcher not battery saver.
Redmi Y2 10.3.5.0
2019-10-11 14:09:22