In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 3

[Discussion] Throw Back: Redmi Note 3!! Share the Joy Of Using Redmi Note 3

2017-04-25 02:04:08
5222 45

Hello MI Fans.
We are back with another awesome thread to recall the joy and happiness of Owning a Redmi Note 3 (A.K.A) Beast.

Last Year on March 3rd 2016, Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 3 smartphone in India, introducing a Qualcomm-based variant of the handset in the country. This marks the first international launch of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. The new variant of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 runs Qualcomm's Snapdragon 650 SoC, and it is the first smartphone in the country to come with the 650 SoC.

Let us Recap some of Redmi Note 3 achievement/records that it made in last 1 year and the speciification of the awesome device,  Lets get started from its LAUNCH

It all started from the Mi India's hunt for the 100 explorers for the exploring of the awesome beast

then after getting the Explorers the Exploring of devices to check out the deepest capabilities of devices started and Mi fans from all over India taken part in it by designing the missions and Explorers done there very best to complete the missions, after this the Launch Event for Redmi Note 3 Came up on March 3rd 2016

After launching it always was the Hot Cake for all the Smartphone users and always gets out of stock within few seconds. You can get the idea of the how popular this device is as it broken all the sale record and made several records in a year, here are the few records that Redmi Note 3 made in last year starting from the Most popular phone to most cost effective smartphone to Phone of the year to most Popular smartphone in India to No. 1 device In India in all android devices.

Anutu, a popular but not-so-good phone benchmarking app, has come out with a list of top phones in the world and various countries. The data is clear: if people who run Antutu on their phones are to be taken into account, Xiaomi's phones dominated the world of Android. In India, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was the top phone of 2016, followed by the Redmi Note 2
Redmi Note 3 dominated world of Android as No 1 Device.

The Redmi Note 3 is the first full-metal body smartphone in Xiaomi’s Note series, and it looks really good. Sure it’s a phablet with a 5.5-inch display and a 4050 mAh battery, but the phone doesn’t feel too bulky or heavy. The curved edge design means it fits perfectly in most hands. Redmi Note 3 is super-fast thanks to its new Snapdragon 650 six-core processor.

Specifications Of Redmi Note 3
1.8 GHz Snapdragon 650 Hexa-Core Processor
3GB RAM With 32GB ROM
5.5 Inch FHD IPS Touchscreen Display
Sunlight display
Dual SIM
16MP Camera With Dual Tone LED Flash (with 0.1s ultra-fast PDAF)
5MP Front Camera
4G
Supports Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
WiFi
IR
Fingerprint Sensor
USB OTG
4000 MAh Battery.

The Redmi Note 3 is an affordable device with a great Specification and with a great performance. This are the key factors which made Redmi note 3 to be the Most selling phone in the market. This are my view and it has been a great and power Full device i ever bought.

I bought this device on 25 of May 2016 as i was waiting to get my hands on the sliver which was released a little later even though i couldn't get it on the First Flash Sale i got it on the Third Flash Sale.

It was a Awesome feeling when i opened and say my Redmi Note 3 which was sleek, Elegant and powerful.

These are my initial Feeling when i received it in my Hands. Which was kind of Joy full Moments for me.

Comment Down Your Experience Below !!

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +55 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-04-25 02:04:08
Favorites9 RateRate
I was selected as one of the Explorer of the Beast; i was the 7th Luckiest in the List to explore the beast
2017-04-25 02:15:00
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2
It's been a year using this phone. Its beast then and now
2017-04-25 02:25:47

Master Bunny

Gitscool | from Redmi Note 3

bought in 2nd flash sale and working perfectly fine till now.. Hope to use for another year or so..
2017-04-25 02:30:36

Advanced Bunny

Sahajahan ali | from Redmi Note 3

I want to install stable rom.. Please help
2017-04-25 02:38:01

Read Only

Rashid kamaal | from Redmi Note 4

Nice information and the details
2017-04-25 02:42:38

Advanced Bunny

Mashood | from Redmi Note 3

A year back I bought Redmi Note 3 and my friend bought Samsung galaxy a7 which cost him more than twice of RN3, at presnt my phones is working fine while his phone hangs and screen Flickr during dim light.
2017-04-25 02:43:38

Master Bunny

FIBINPAUL | from Redmi Note 3

no words to describe....simply awsome........nearley one year use....!! had a small accident 2 days ago....bt RN3 working fine even in this condition.....!
2017-04-25 03:00:02

Pro Bunny

vijayabaskar.G | from Redmi Note 3

but redmi note 3 bug will be not solved
2017-04-25 03:01:51

Semi Pro Bunny

Murali18 | from Redmi Note 3

vijayabaskar.G
but redmi note 3 bug will be not solved

s ...they r not solving the bugs
2017-04-25 03:11:39