Hi ✨I would like to thank you for this beautiful update for miUI 11 ... and I hope that you can add these features to the next updates that will be loved by all users ⁦❤️⁩are as follows:
- Add the possibility of customizing the notification bar..change the colors....design.. .- Add more possibility to control the notification light from the side of the flashing or waving.- Add more widget for the clock and calendar and the possibility of adjusting the colors and options that they have. - Add more control to button power and buttons Volume up and down so that it can be used to do other things like open the camera app or open calander ... . - Fix the problem of overheating of the device when you put the charger for more than an hour. - Add ( Ambient Display ) to phones without OLED screens or at least Added the possibility of flashing the sides or sides of the screen in a certain way when receiving notifications in phones that do not have an amoled or OLED display screen .- making it possible to play music using the speakerphone with the speaker, etc. Like in some of the Flagship devices ..
-fix the torch flash light Because it is weak or at least add the possibility of controlling the severity of flash lighting ................................................................. Thank you for your hard work in the happiness of MI users ....  Note:my device is Redmi Note 7 global version 4G RAM / 64G ROM  Sorry for taking long ⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩ I'm one of MI fans