In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 4

[Discussion] suffering from poor service

2019-11-09 02:10:51
307 2
My Redmi 4 stopped suddenly and wont power on their after. 2nd day i send it to service center located in my area. After examine it they said the charging board is not working and you have to change it. i agreed and they changed it but my phone did not power on. Again after few more tests they said battery is dead and you have to change the battery . This time i refused . after few minutes they put a old battery and started the phone. the phone was started this time and they handed it to me saying its now working. At home when i inserted my Jio sim in to it ,  there was no network appearing in it ,although that sim worked with my other mobile. 2nd day i again visited the center and let them aware of the problem. They said it is not big problem and updated my mobile but nothing worked. and finally i was answered that the mother board of your mobile is not working so replace it. now you tell me if problem was in the battery then why they changed the charging board and why they want to change the motherboard. My mobile was working very well before repair and i never faced network issue in it. It became faulty by unskilled technical work. Such kind of unskilled working in authorized service center is making company name in vain.I am attaching the invoice of service center with this mail. Now you tell me what sld i do.

2019-11-09 02:10:51
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Mifan2992 | from Redmi 4

Xiaomi is a very cheap company . They are not providing proper services , in a conutry where they sell so many smartphone . Hence , this situation . I am not going to buy any Xiaomi device again
2019-11-12 00:25:50

Semi Pro Bunny

_Priyam_ | from Redmi 4

Just change the usb port including power supply because both the problems has arrised from there because the usb connector has a antenna cable and sub port which it connected with battery. I have also suffered from same problems
2019-11-12 00:32:17