In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y2

Pro Bunny

pspk7617 Author | from Redmi Y2

TEch.
look at your screen shot see how ugly is that fake watermark

ur not giving any solution,& all users problems but, ur asking reverse questions to all users
2019-11-20 05:42:33

Master Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

pspk7617
ur not giving any solution,& all users problems but, ur asking reverse questions to all users

Genius let's see about your lies to Q update and  if you are ungreatfull and can't see my help you should check my replies and then posts. and last you shared watermark added photo in your post this and I am talking about that it's ugly and do not consider as real one why I should support that? who can't see my help
also at least I am not fooling other users with ridiculous lies and I am not talking about that channel Mi Talk I am talking about that pictures in your screenshot. Saying something other and arguing other
2019-11-20 06:33:18

Pro Bunny

TEch.
Genius let's see about your lies to Q update and  if you are ungreatfull and can't see my help you should check my replies and then posts. and last you shared watermark added photo in your post this and I am talking about that it's ugly and do not consider as real one why I should support that? who can't see my help
also at least I am not fooling other users with ridiculous lies and I am not talking about that channel Mi Talk I am talking about that pictures in your screenshot. Saying something other and arguing other

it is not real means, how can it work stock camera
2019-11-20 07:02:22

Master Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

pspk7617
it is not real means, how can it work stock camera

so you are saying it's not the real
2019-11-20 07:03:07

Pro Bunny

TEch.

bro, visit my telegram channel, u can see the video clearly
2019-11-20 07:03:14

Pro Bunny

TEch.
so you are saying it's not the real

it is real
2019-11-20 07:03:46

Master Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

pspk7617
bro, visit my telegram channel, u can see the video clearly

ain't your "Bro" I am saying is this thing as you call watermark come from update?
2019-11-20 07:04:11

Pro Bunny

TEch.
ain't your "Bro" I am saying is this thing as you call watermark come from update?

in next update, u will receive camera watermark
2019-11-20 07:05:13

Pro Bunny

TEch.

I have rooted my device, that's why the watermark is working in stock camera
2019-11-20 07:06:01

Master Bunny

TEch. | from Redmi S2

pspk7617
in next update, u will receive camera watermark

do you have proof ? And show me
2019-11-20 07:08:38