In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7 Pro

[Other] redmi not 7 bed experience

2019-11-21 13:18:19
320 1
Network issue
In Redmi not 7 pro the network is very bad, the network does not come inside the house but

the network also comes out very rarely in the network call call internet speed Tex msg sending

etc. There is no service usage in the house and outside the house. But very little speed is

too bad qulitii is less networked I compared it with other models of MI and Redmi then

compared to other brand also sem sim sem location space sem time but Redmi not 7 Pro's

network was found less. Like www.trai.gov.in then call on phone There is also a function in

about hardware hardware test followed by many other tests done with aothoraised test such

as Mi service center followed by TRAI followed by many other tests and its report also joins

me.

And not only the network but many other problems. Test is all in all Note 7 Pro has less

performance than all the series ahead of it and less than all the other brands, but the main

drawback is the problem network so it is written in the first and the details. There are many

problems that I write about below, and the problem I am writing about is the test report,

video, screen record, screen shot test done by other authorised jode as well as about the

TRAI.gov.in.india website as well as the app and phone. There is also some test in the

Phone hardware software is a test and second proof so I would say that Redmi needs more

future and better phone at lower cost but quality is very bad experience is very bad

coustemercare and service center and company second which other free and chargeable

service coustemers. What gives and customer satisfaction is very bad

Not 7 Pro which is a problem

1 network internet speed callnig All other network indoor not available and outdoor available

but poor network available in outdoor

2 camera open and capture photos problem

3 mobile and charger heating problem

4 sim detection problem No SIM error

5 hanging problem

6 battery charging Reduce expiration soon

7 spikeer sound voice call sound music sound problem Overall performance bed

8 hotspot Wi-Fi problem

9 aoutomatic functio does not work such as OTP, Aouto scene occurring, doing something

aoutomatic find Other Aouto test, example mi store has an option Mi exchange in which the

software checks the aoutomatic phone and determines the price which Note 7 Pro. No need

to select manuali mobile model and type manual phone condition
2019-11-21 13:18:19
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

NileshG | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Bed or bad??? 😁 😁
2019-11-22 10:06:23