In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7S

Advanced Bunny

Bapan-Mondal Author | from Redmi Note 7S

konse model me aaya hai

According to Techindeep, the update will be available for Mi 8, Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8SE, Mi 9 Lite, Mi 9 SE, Mix 2S, Mi Mix 3, Mi 9T, Redmi K20, Mi CC9, Poco F1.
It comes with Android 10 , which called "Q".
It will be available for Redmi Note series like Note 7 / Note 7s / Note 7 pro in 2020/1/1
2019-12-04 00:19:40

Read Only

mota deep | from Redmi Note 7

Bapan-Mondal
good question...
your answer is......The MIUI 11 brought a number of features Google introduced with Android 10 but for most devices, it was still based on Android 9 Pie. Now, Xiaomi seems to be addressing that with MIUI 11.1, which is based on Android 10. Like other Chinese smartphone makers, Xiaomi has its own release timelines for major Android update.
It prefers to bring new Android features to its skinned interface first and then updates the base version of Android. Same happened with MIUI 11 release as well. While users were expecting to see 

redmi note 7 camera very wrost specially low light conditions
2019-12-04 00:27:07

Advanced Bunny

mota deep

hmm..you are right because i have redmi note 7s...i knew it...note 7s is the upgraded model of note 7
2019-12-04 01:00:17

Advanced Bunny

mota deep

Note 7 /7s has camera's issues...
2019-12-04 01:01:55

Read Only

Bapan-Mondal
Note 7 /7s has camera's issues...

bro boot loader unlock kerna ka time kiya pc main net connection rahena jaruri hain kiya...
2019-12-04 07:27:36

Advanced Bunny

mota deep
bro boot loader unlock kerna ka time kiya pc main net connection rahena jaruri hain kiya...

Yes bro ..tumko jorurat hain.. because Log into the unlocking tool on PC with the same Mi account. Connect the device with the PC using USB cable
2019-12-04 08:39:06

Read Only

Bapan-Mondal
Yes bro ..tumko jorurat hain.. because Log into the unlocking tool on PC with the same Mi account. Connect the device with the PC using USB cable

mera pass to WiFi nahi hain.. agr main mobile sa hotspot la ker account login kerna ka bad net off kerdu to ???
2019-12-04 10:03:15

Advanced Bunny

mota deep
mera pass to WiFi nahi hain.. agr main mobile sa hotspot la ker account login kerna ka bad net off kerdu to ???

Agar tum sob file tum hara pc me download korke rakhte ho to tumko internet ka jorurat nhi hoga ...par bootloader unlock korne ki liye jo jo file chayehe oo file tum download nhi koye ho ...tab tumko internet ka jorurat hain......
according to me , that you have internet connection for doing this...
It totally depends on you ....
If you have any problems , you can watch Youtube Video.
i think you understand ...if you have any questions , ask me ....i will try to give you my best reply....
2019-12-04 11:18:20