|Only selling of millions of phones is not service. Service is when you give quality services after selling.|
I'm a user of mi a3, Purchased it after knowing it's specifications very well. Reasons :-
* Because of pure android
* Because of faster updates
* Because of they said mi a3 will be the one of the first device to receive android 10
* Beacuse of its indisplay finger print sensor
* Because of good camera
* Because of an Amoled display
But what we user found till date:-
* It's December 5. There is no announcement of android 10 for mi a3.(Even no approximate day or month)
* When we write some thread for asking about new updates for mi a3. No one respond to us. Only that shit automated line (There is not information... Stay tunned) Why their moderators developers know nothing. Why they are not responding to our questions.
* They said something in their online consumer chat service that android 10 will be available from October last week. But what we got till date... Nothing
* Slowest indisplay finger print sensor :- It takes almost 3 seconds to unlock. Yes other brands provide super slow motion. But Xiaomi has their own innovations. (Super slow indisplay finger print sensor)
* Mi a3 64 Gb variant :- When we users noticed that out of 64 Gb we will only get 48 gb. Where is 16 GB. 16 gb means 1/4 of our total storage is taking space only for OS. No, it is not acceptable at all.
* As said , it's an android one device. Ok than why Dailyhunt app is pre-installed on this phone. This is an Android one Device with bloatwares. Lol
* Only megapixel does not matter. The matter is something what the quality after taking photos. Seriously, Mi a3 takes too long to capture any photo in default 12 megapixel. We can understand that 48 megapixel photo will take some time but why 12 megapixel photos are taking this much long to capture when we click photos simultaneously. I have found it not only in mi a3 but also found this on redmi note 7 pro.
* It's a good looking phone. Yes this is only something we users like in mi a3.
* Redmi note 8 under 10k with fast charger in the box. Why not for mi a3 which is costing 3k more than that.
Please respond to us. We are demanding for android 10. We are definitely shouting on you but and will shout till your brand does not respond. Who gives your company true feedback. Respect Your consumer's feedback
When Xiaomi came to India it was known for its honest pricing. Ture justification with price and it's specifications but this time with Mi A series. It is seriously no honest pricing with mi A series.
Please share this thread as much as possible. So that our shout will make them respond to our thread. Also comment down below what you think here is a poll.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .