In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

Master Bunny

Dinesen | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

😍🤩👍
2019-12-05 00:11:21

Semi Pro Bunny

Rajat98 | from Mi A3

RRV06
you said so many things,but could you plz elaborate that what are the great things you will be doing if it is android 10,11 or 12??how exactly that makes difference to your life?? don't you think that rather than wasting on your time on writing this post for which u already know that u wont be getting any reply...but u know why u wont get a reply?because they have so many other things to take care of,so they cant reply each and everyone...also,if they have would have said mi a3 will get android 10,then it will come when it has to come...even if u write 100 pages of thread,developers can't give u the update first...so plz utilize your time in something good instead of wasting it to ask for silly android update... android 10 can't make any difference to your life,remember that

android 10 wont make any difference in anybodys life , the company promised mi a3 will be one of the first phone to get android 10 update, many people including me , brought this god damn phone for this purpose and u r saying we shouldnt talk abt it ?
2019-12-05 00:54:47

Rookie Bunny

1736597956 | from Mi A3

xaiomi will permanently stop mi a3 series this next year

2019-12-05 01:29:42

Master Bunny

RRV06 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Rajat98
android 10 wont make any difference in anybodys life , the company promised mi a3 will be one of the first phone to get android 10 update, many people including me , brought this god damn phone for this purpose and u r saying we shouldnt talk abt it ?

u bought the phone for android 10??? brother,its a common sense thing that phones which are costly and from bigger brands like one plus and all will only get any new android version first because they can afford the cost of it as they r charging hell of amount for their phones....every company claims to be first one to give everything but don't u know that it happens quite rarely??and how did u and all other people like you trusted 100 percent that xiaomi would give android 10 for mi a3??its is practically impossible brother...affording a new android os is quite costly and not so easy to make it compatible for every phone...everything takes time...posting threads may not make things faster the way u r expecting...mi a3 is pure android experience phone and hence it will get maximum android updates than any other phone,so u should be more happy for that...just tell me what exactly u will do if u get android 10 right now?showoff to frnzz??may be use few new features,dats it...aftrr 15-20days or may be after a month,it will be just a normal thing...and also,if xiaomi will provide u android 10 today itself,will u post this big thread to thank them for the same??
2019-12-05 02:08:38
This problem is with even other mi and redmi phones man!!
2019-12-05 02:16:57

Semi Pro Bunny

Rajat98 | from Mi A3

RRV06
u bought the phone for android 10??? brother,its a common sense thing that phones which are costly and from bigger brands like one plus and all will only get any new android version first because they can afford the cost of it as they r charging hell of amount for their phones....every company claims to be first one to give everything but don't u know that it happens quite rarely??and how did u and all other people like you trusted 100 percent that xiaomi would give android 10 for mi a3??its is practically impossible brother...affording a new android os is quite costly and not so easy to make it compatible for every phone...everything takes time...posting threads may not make things faster the way u r expecting...mi a3 is pure android experience phone and hence it will get maximum android updates than any other phone,so u should be more happy for that...just tell me what exactly u will do if u get android 10 right now?showoff to frnzz??may be use few new features,dats it...aftrr 15-20days or may be after a month,it will be just a normal thing...and also,if xiaomi will provide u android 10 today itself,will u post this big thread to thank them for the same??

i just want what they promised, nokia 2.2 promised it will get android 10 very fast , and yes it did , not just talking about major os updates , so many phones recies security patch before this one, i know what android one program stabds for and i know what i will be getting , butits completly unethical for a company to just make hollow promises , they stripped this phone off from a very small yet important feature, always on display, their fingerprint sensor is slow that i can adjust with and i dont expect a phone so low priced to be qll rounder, but just not providing what is promised is completely unacceptable and unprofessional,
2019-12-05 02:30:48

Pro Bunny

Pradeepkankaria Author | from Mi A3

RRV06

Relax brother.. I'm not talking only about Android 10. I'm discussing here lots of topic such as time taken while capturing simultaneously photos.
finer print sensor.. it is taking 2-3 seconds to unlock.. Only 5 or 6 out of 10.. Sensor will respond.. first tell me are you agree with me or not.
and when it comes to android 10 :- Nokia 8.1 why it has received android 10. Google is providing extra discount for new OS for nokia ? isn't. Nokia 8.1 is also a mid range Phone. Android 10 was released in 1st week of October for nokia 8.1. It this device is more than one year old.
where is 16 GB of storage? Only for OS. How can we accept this terrible thing.
I'm not arguing with you brother. You are right I'm agree. One plus and bigger brand that's ok. But it's more than 3 months since android 10 stable has launched. Why we can't expect android 10 Now?
atleast Xiaomi can give approximate date.. so we users won't wait till date
2019-12-05 02:31:22

Pro Bunny

DevOps,Tester And Reviewer
This problem is with even other mi and redmi phones man!!

This problem is only with Mi A series. Other phones with same problem are old enough to justify updates schedule.
2019-12-05 02:33:39

Semi Pro Bunny

Rajat98 | from Mi A3

RRV06

no i wouldn't thank xiaomi for updating my phone , why would i, i paid for that , i shouldn't be thanking them, i paid for their promise as well, so as all other people, they have to right to post even if xiaomi doesnt respond , Xiaomi is digging thier own grave nothing else
2019-12-05 02:33:40

Pro Bunny

Tech1
Look at situation of Redmi note 5 More than 10 month no good update. Almost 5 month no update at all.

Haha But it has atleast an approximate date to receive miui 11.. Right
2019-12-05 02:37:53