In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

Pro Bunny

Pradeepkankaria Author | from Mi A3

xaiomi will permanently stop mi a3 series this next year

That will be a better option for A series
2019-12-05 02:39:52

Advanced Bunny

Mae chutiya hu | from Mi A3

jitna ho sake utna comment kro taki kuch notice ho
2019-12-05 02:42:09

Pro Bunny

Rajat98
i just want what they promised, nokia 2.2 promised it will get android 10 very fast , and yes it did , not just talking about major os updates , so many phones recies security patch before this one, i know what android one program stabds for and i know what i will be getting , butits completly unethical for a company to just make hollow promises , they stripped this phone off from a very small yet important feature, always on display, their fingerprint sensor is slow that i can adjust with and i dont expect a phone so low priced to be qll rounder, but just not providing what is promised is completely unacceptable and unprofessional,

Right brother that is what I want to say.. If they cant fullfill their own promises... why they promised for it.. What we got till date only fake promises. Made us (users) fool.
2019-12-05 02:44:41

Pro Bunny

LuCkY cHoUdHaRy759 | from Mi A3

perfect bro 👌👌 bhut acha likha hai
2019-12-05 02:53:39

Rookie Bunny

Karan Petwal | from Redmi Note 8

I agree
2019-12-05 02:59:34

Master Bunny

RRV06 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Pradeepkankaria
Relax brother.. I'm not talking only about Android 10. I'm discussing here lots of topic such as time taken while capturing simultaneously photos.
finer print sensor.. it is taking 2-3 seconds to unlock.. Only 5 or 6 out of 10.. Sensor will respond.. first tell me are you agree with me or not.
and when it comes to android 10 :- Nokia 8.1 why it has received android 10. Google is providing extra discount for new OS for nokia ? isn't. Nokia 8.1 is also a mid range Phone. Android 10 was released in 1st week of October for nokia 8.1. It this device is more than one year old.

i totally agree that there is lot of anger and dissatisfaction because xiaomi didn't do what they promised...but brother,i think u should have avoided buying mi a3 on the first place because it has just 720p display...what was so great about mi a3 that u purchased?if u think it has 32mp front cam,that is also wrong..its just 8mp pixel binned to 32mp...anyways,if u ask me i would have said no to this device at the first place right after knowing that it has just a 720p display...i dont care if its amoled or whatever,i wont fall for such words...again i would also not fall ever for any kind of promise which i know cant be fulfilled..i will check previous records of company that whether they fulfilled promises on time earlier or not,and xiaomi never did that...so i would totally avoid this device....now whoever is confused with always on display feature of miui 11,it will never come on mi a3 even if is having amoled display..so everyone should be aware of that because i saw many people posting threads for that as well without even knowing the facts....why nokia is giving android updates because they dont have anything else great about their devices...all their devices hang,camera is super worse,and there are many issues even when they are giving u latest android update...just android update wont make any difference... everything need to be working properly
2019-12-05 03:53:37

Master Bunny

RRV06 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Pradeepkankaria
Right brother that is what I want to say.. If they cant fullfill their own promises... why they promised for it.. What we got till date only fake promises. Made us (users) fool.

all companies make fake promises brother...they not giving anything in written to you that u should believe them blindly 100 percent and buy the phone in first sale itself with eyes close....there are many things which company cant fulfill even after promising,dont believe every word always...to be in competition,companies say many things in launch events..dont fall for that...very simple...
2019-12-05 04:00:49

Pro Bunny

RRV06
all companies make fake promises brother...they not giving anything in written to you that u should believe them blindly 100 percent and buy the phone in first sale itself with eyes close....there are many things which company cant fulfill even after promising,dont believe every word always...to be in competition,companies say many things in launch events..dont fall for that...very simple...

okay 🙏🏼😊
2019-12-05 04:17:22

Rookie Bunny

1759514955 | from Redmi Note 4

Correct
2019-12-05 07:38:00

Rookie Bunny

Lakhan Bakwad | from Mi A3

A3 achha hai but miui jaise feature ager stock android me deto bahot achha hoga
2019-12-05 08:58:02