In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Router 3C

[Discussion] Speed Drop in Router 3C

2019-12-27 00:52:31
163 4
Anyone facing issues with speed drop? I mean, when I'm connected to my main router (D-Link) it gives the max speed that my ISP is giving ie, 40 mbps. But connecting to Mi Router 3C, speed drops to 50% even when I'm very close to the Router. Any fix for this??

I'm using the router 3c as a wired extender
2019-12-27 00:52:31
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Chandra Sheker | from Redmi Note 4

If you are checking the speed test within the application of MiRouter. Then you will not get the correct results.  I have been using a 45 Mbps connection over a FTTH connection it's working without any hitch.
2020-01-11 01:55:24

Semi Pro Bunny

Sarthak24 Author | from Redmi Note 8

Chandra Sheker
If you are checking the speed test within the application of MiRouter. Then you will not get the correct results.  I have been using a 45 Mbps connection over a FTTH connection it's working without any hitch.

Nope, I'm checking from Ookla Speed test
2020-01-11 01:57:17

Master Bunny

Chandra Sheker | from Redmi Note 4

No clue about the fix. Check if you accidentally enabled the bandwidth management functions if any.
If you are able to get full speed with other router then their is some issue with the router.
Try hard reset and then re-configure, it may solve your problem.
2020-01-11 05:36:37

Semi Pro Bunny

Sarthak24 Author | from Redmi Note 8

Chandra Sheker
No clue about the fix. Check if you accidentally enabled the bandwidth management functions if any.
If you are able to get full speed with other router then their is some issue with the router.
Try hard reset and then re-configure, it may solve your problem.

Thanks, will try :)
2020-01-11 05:37:16