In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

Semi Pro Bunny

@Biswajit | from Redmi Note 8

Dear Admins, Smods & Mods, 
I am  Biswajit Das From Tripura, Currently a member of "Miui Beta team" of MI community Global. After reading the recruitment post of your's.
I Would Like To Contribute For MIUI To Grow MIUI a step ahead. If I Selected For Moderators Team It Will A Great Opportunity For Me to Help MIUI Users. And I will try my best to assist MIUIers.
I would like to apply for : Moderators in miui genaral  Sub-forum
currently Using : Redmi note 8
about my self
I have a good knowledge about MIUI community  as a Special Miui beta Team member(Global community). I love Xiaomi, MIUI, and every product of Xiaomi. I learnt so many things from MIUI Global Forum. Now Mi community looks like my Best Friend. 
I wanted to be a mod, not because it's cool but to reach more people seeking help. I have much time to organize the sub-forum and offer many guidance as I can. I have helped  many people by replying them on forum. I will follow all rules to be a good Moderator , good nature, happy to Help others.
Why Should I'll be selected ?
1. I can devote 3-4 hours daily to the forum.
2. I'm a die hard fan of MIUI 
3. Well Knowledge about Xiaomi, MIUI (UNLOCK,ROOT,RECOVERY ect.), Global Forum
4. As I'm in special team for about  One year, I'm aware of Rules & Guidelines.
5. I'll love to help others. Listening to their queries, will try to solve their problems with full dedication as soon as possible.
6. I am flexible & fast learners.
Thank You
2019-12-27 04:46:29
MIUI BETA TEAM MEMBER
GLOBAL FORUM

Semi Pro Bunny

Renuga1718 | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Moderators need to be open minded and willing to take all inputs and feedbacks.. Can't just enforce their thoughts only.. Doesn't work out if they start preaching.. and delete good genuine postings
2019-12-27 04:47:56

Semi Pro Bunny

Renuga1718 | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Even after going through the selection process.. Some moderators aren't professional enough
2019-12-27 04:49:54

Intern Moderator

MIACE | from Redmi Note 7

Applying for the Section of Tips And tricks

Hi Admin/Mods,
This is Apurba Dey Applying for MIUI tips And tricks section
First of all I'm very much familiar with MiUi been using it since last year NOw on My Redmi MiA1 And Redmi note 7 . I would love to be a Moderator of the tips And tricks section.

✒Why You Should Select Me?
1.If I'm selected I'm try to contribute my best work for Mi Community and I can try to reach new hitght on my section and  my community as well.2. I log in everyday to the appand I check the threads everyday .
3.I have the basic knowledge of all the miui setting and tips And tricks.
4.I check the app multiple times a day I'm more than willing to help fellow members.
5.I almost always figure out a way to solve a problem and find tips, tricks to use my phone like better anyone phone 6.I'm More active than many other people
Watch all the product launches carefully I follow Mi on all platforms and have general knowledge about all topics related to miui tips And tricks.
7. The most important thing I have a lot of free time almost 5,6 hours, I might not be able to present my answers as good as some other applicants but I'll surely find each and every answer you can Count on that.

✒My Responsibilities For Community:
  • Always Create Good Quality Threads.
  • Answers All Of Questions Asked my Mi Fans.
  • Edit, Remove , marge Threads As per section Rules.
  • Attend All activities on mi community for better engagement.
I hope i was selected.
✒My Works:For General sectionThanks with Regards
Apurba Dey(Mi Fan)

2019-12-27 05:01:56
Apurba Dey
Intern Moderator.
Mi Community India.

Device team

Arun Abhimanyu | from Redmi Note 4

Great opportunity
2019-12-27 05:08:25

Rookie Bunny

Sadiq M M | from app

Sadiq m mulla
Diploma in Civil engineering
2019-12-27 05:10:34
hi it's satyaprakash singh, i have been using mi phones since redmi 2 launched, i have used various custom roms and reviewed it, i know that I am suitable for this post, i can work for 10 hour .i am good at promotion and i am femiliaare with the rules and guidelines of this community. This is what I always wanted to do. if i get selected i  assure you that I will give 100%, and will do whatever I can do to make mi community a place for all. As i have used almost every phone of mi ,i know where one needs help and i can do that, i will give mi community 100% as i always wanted to do..
2019-12-27 05:37:55

Master Bunny

PRASAD89 | from app

all the best to participaters
2019-12-27 05:41:51

Super Moderator

lungkhim7 | from Redmi 7

Come join us guys !
2019-12-27 05:46:36

Rookie Bunny

Amandeep14 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Good