In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

Pro Bunny

Techster77 | from Redmi Y2

Apply for MIUI GENERAL. Hi Admins and Mods, My name is Abdul kaif I am pursuing software engg. and I have much experience about miui too I am using miui since miui 8 and I also try to give positive and correct answers to the questions asked by people in mi community I usually spend about 3-4 hours a day in mi community I always wanted to become moderator I also asked about it with customer care but I didn't got answer. If I get selected I will work with my heart and would like to help people concerns. Hope I get selected. Thank you
2019-12-27 06:24:56

Pro Bunny

zanul | from Redmi 5

lungkhim7
Come join us guys !

what's the benifit ?
2019-12-27 06:37:14
respected Admins,
This is Kuldeep Meena
I want to apply for a moderator for tips and trick section  because I try and carry out experimenting different differen things so that i can bring out the best from my phone reducing power consumption.

Why Should you select me?
    I can give 2-4 hours a day to Mi Community.
    Love to flash custom roms.
    Familiar with all the rules of Mi Community India.

Responsibilities that I will follow:

Will create genuine and working threads which normal end user can easily understand and apply it.
    Answer problems timely .
    No self promotion or keep a check that no thread abandon the community rules.

My works:

Previously i have done for yu yureka community and i was in there beta tester community and for mi i have complete knowledge of flashing rooting mi smartphone wheter it is flashing in fastboot mode or flashing custom recovery or rooting.
    I have recently found a way to save battery in efficient manner in redmi note7 pro with idle battery drain of 2-3 percent only overnight.
    I have not published enough thread but i can assure you that i m having good knowledge of miui and will work whole heartedly to provide solution.
2019-12-27 07:36:38
Applying for the section of MIUI General

Hie Team,
I Omkar Sawant an Electronics and Teecommunication Engineer from Mumbai. Currently i'm part of MIUI News team for MIUI Global community.I like to read tech related articles.It has been a really good experience with community team.

As being a part of a special team have a little idea of the Moderators work. Always wanted to be the part of Moderator, Super Moderator and Photography Team. It would be a new experience.

Around 3 to 4 hours can spend on Mi community in a day.

I'm intrested in MIUI General Section.

My Work:
Link 1

Link 2

Link 3
2019-12-27 07:57:45

Master Bunny

Vikas2912 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

nice opportunity
2019-12-27 08:43:50

Advanced Bunny

Sunny9661 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Eg. Applying for the section of MIUI General Hi Admins/ Mods, This is sunny kumar I want to apply for a moderator because I think I am eligible for this post and I know the work and responsibility of moderator. so I'm aware with the rules of Mi Community India also have experience with MIUI. I can also create original tutorial and tricky threads about MIUI. I also know how to flash MIUI ROM and some other techy stuff. Now I want to join as an MIUI Moderator and want to contribute on Mi Community as I love MIUI. Why Should you select me? I've created lots of quality threads.I can give 4-5 hours a day to Mi Community.I'm a quick learner.Familiar with all the rules of Mi Community India.Thanks
2019-12-27 08:50:52

Rookie Bunny

1771322509 | from Redmi 4

Ff
And
2019-12-27 08:54:14

Pro Bunny

MiY2User | from Redmi Y2

👌
2019-12-27 09:04:25

Grandmaster Bunny

1673623237 | from Redmi 3S

THANKS FOR SHAREING MI
2019-12-27 09:14:54

Advanced Bunny

1680182701 | from Redmi 4A

I want to apply for "Tips and tricks" section. I'm a fast learner. I'm polite and dedicated person towards Work.
2019-12-27 09:33:37