In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Contests

YouAndMIUI
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Announcement] [#YouAndMIUI - Vol 5] How many apps have you cloned? Tell us your Dual App story and win!

2019-12-29 13:01:01
115321 393

Greetings Mi Fans!
I hope your Christmas week has been great and you’ve enjoyed #YouAndMIUI Vol 4. Tell me how many snowmen have you built in the backyard? I can assume that you have built a lot of 'em and you wanted to build even more but you had only one backyard. Well on that note, I can remind you of a cool feature in MIUI which lets you keep multiple instances of any application without any clash. You probably guessed it right. Dual Apps brings you the convenience of managing multiple girlfriends at a time from multiple accounts. Just Kidding!

Today’s activity | Dual Apps

We have always wanted some extras in life. Some desire an extra phone, some desire an extra car, some might even desire an extra girlfriend and for such people, MIUI has something to offer. Dual Apps has been a very compelling feature and life savior for many people. Tell us your Dual App story and win exciting community points. Check out the first comment for reference.

How to participate?
  • Reply to this thread and tell us how the Dual Apps feature has saved your day.
  • You can be creative and dramatic, sarcastic or funny.
  • Try to keep the reply less than 50 words but impactful.

Winners Selection:
  • Every valid reply will be awarded 50 Community points.
  • The best three replies will be rewarded with 1000 Community points.
  • Winners will be judged by the panel of Admin, MIUI Moderators & Super Moderators.

Timeline:
From today onwards till 5th Jan 2020, 11:59 PM (IST)
We will post the winners' names in the next episode so stay tuned!

Winner from Episode 4 of #YouAndMIUI:

Runners Up from Episode 4 of #YouAndMIUI

Reply No.
Mi ID
Image URL

Congratulations everyone! We are providing a Xiaomi Goodie to the best reply and 1000 Community points to the top three runners up. Also, every valid responder will be rewarded with 100 Community points within the next 24 hours.

About #YouAndMIUI:
A magnificent series brought to you by Team MIUI. An initiative to bring out the best of MIUI and push it even further collaborating with Mi Fans powering innovation for all.

Special thanks to Admin R0user for sponsering the Mi Goodie, my co-mods Deeptesh, and lungkhim7 for the support.

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +21 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-29 13:01:01
Favorites94 RateRate
YouAndMIUI
A fun activity every week aimed at the new MIUIers throwing light on MIUI features for everyone!
15 Article Description     23 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

Nitesh Varotariya | from Redmi Note 3

Dual Apps is so important feature now days in smartphones, thanks MI for built-in application, it's awesome feature!
2019-12-29 13:33:36
Dual apps are the most important feature of MIUI. Due to this feature, I can use my 2 number (one for office and one for personal work). This feature also save my lots of problem. one of the awesome features of MIUI. that's why I always love MIUI for all feature availability in one place.
2019-12-29 14:10:29
ALWAYS BELIEVE SOMETHING WONDERFUL HAPPENING..

Grandmaster Bunny

પ્રણવ | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

👌
2019-12-29 16:03:09

Spam Hunter

parag purkar | from MIX

duel Apps allowed user up to 4 account of any apk in 1 mobile, yes with 2 sims + duel apps this trick is possible, we make this unbelievable stuff to increased likes, comments on fb post or other like growing activity anywhere, just need to reminding steps and use of all simultaneously. Might this one little hard work but if u want to promote post via likes, comments etc then it's not big stuff.
I am not sure this, i am just used WhatsApp in duel apps.
2019-12-30 13:34:19

Rookie Bunny

5209886646 | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Respected sir/madam.
As my personal experience, the two application of any is too much helpful for do work in a single device.
MI gives us a lots of features experience in a chiep price.
Thanks to Company and Thier working teams
2019-12-31 02:26:16

Rookie Bunny

1670103722 raj | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

this post is only to author of the thread.
2019-12-31 02:32:46

Pro Bunny

aki54 | from Redmi Y2

the dual app feature i used for Google pay it was very helpful to me for using two accounts
2019-12-31 02:44:14

Master Bunny

Hrxx | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Dual app had helped me a lot  for games and for social  media apps etc.Without hanging or ang problem it smoothly operated while playing games or any app with the help of dual apps.without
2019-12-31 04:11:42
Earlier i had to log out and log in facebook again to switch 2 ids.
and need to carry 2 phone.
and external 3rd party dual app provide too much annoying ads.
but, inbuilt clone app feature save me from all hassle and annoying ads.
love you mi.
2019-12-31 04:14:59
Nandish

Advanced Bunny

5214422552 | from Redmi Note 7

vipRun multiple accounts of the same app at once, create a unique space by themes. Clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously, and use themes to style your unique space. As one of the top-ranked tools on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 90 million users log on multiple accounts at the same time on one device and highlight their own style. It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on device with the Incognito Installation feature. Moreover, users are able
I find this app very interesting and reliable, being able to clone an app and secure two accounts on one phone is like a plus to me. And it works perfectly.
2019-12-31 04:28:53