In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

App Review On The Go
Subscribed
Subscribe

[App Reviews] [ART] Top 5 Skill Developing Apps To Learn Something New

2020-01-11 08:15:37
10870 174
Hello Mi Fans!
As human beings, we are always curious and eager to learn something new and that makes us different than others. As we are gradually moving towards a digital era we need more digital solutions to our day to day challenges. These apps will help you get a new skill like learning a different language, learn to code, playing musical instruments, etc. You can learn all of these from your home comfort without visiting a conventional institute. You can also get a certificate after completing your desired course. Now let us dig into the apps.

Coursera
Coursera is a digital platform where you can learn various courses without taking admission in an institute or university. You can also get the certificate after completing your respected course. Their courses are very detailed so that you can get everything you need.

Grasshoppers
Now everything is getting online. We spent most of our time on various apps. All these are made of coding. Grasshopper lets you learn coding for free. It has fun lessons and games to help you with coding. You can learn all the language and JavaScript in a fun way.

Duolingo
As the name suggests it helps you to learn other languages. You can any language you want. It has very unique lessons, games, puzzles, etc. which help to learn a new language in a fun way. You can learn all these for free that the main USP of this app.

Doubtnut
Doubtnut is a very unique platform where you can get all your doubts cleared regarding your class from 6th to 12th. You can also get topper's talk. It has a chatbot that will help you get all your doubts cleared. You can also post photos of your doubts and get it cleared with the experts.

Yousician
Yousician is a platform where you can learn various musical instruments. It has a unique game-like user interface to help you learn musical theory in a fun way. It can give you real-time feedback based on your playing. This app is really helpful in learning music.

More Like This:[ART] Five Drawing Apps For Creative People
[ART] Uplift your creativity: Six Adobe apps you never knew about
[ART Weekly] Welcome 2020! Ten Mobile Games You Should Try In This Year
[ART] Best Five Apps Personal Growth Apps  For A Better Life

This is JayUser signing off for now. Do share your thoughts on the comment section and let us know how many of these apps are you using right now.

A big thanks to all my App Review Teammates and my fellow Team Leader Maji George. I would also like to thank our Mod Wrony1119, SMod MiAkash, lungkhim7, and Admin R0user without your constant support this amazing journey wouldn't have been possible.

Don't forget to subscribe our Official App Review Team Telegram Channel

Popular Columns Across Mi Community
SUBSCRIBE NOW

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +5 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-11 08:15:37
Favorites151 RateRate
App Review On The Go
This is The Official Mi App Reviews Team Column For Best App Reviews
340 Article Description     666 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe
Fantastic Apps !!!
2020-01-16 07:34:11
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2

Grandmaster Bunny

પ્રણવ | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Awesome work
2020-01-16 23:12:52
I personally found Coursera to be the best. Any and all kinds of courses are available there from marketing to coding to entrepreneurship to even music for dummies. I had some issues with photoshop, got myself addicted on to a course and 2 weeks later, though I can't call myself a pro but can get anything basic done in PS now.

Also, I recently coded myself a website for bezzy tech and it had loads of bugs and errors. Found a few html and css courses, went through for the past week day and night and we've got a bug free fancy looking website up now. I also love to learn new languages and translate websites, Duolingo seems to be great, will check it out and start working on it. Thanks mate!
2020-01-17 14:35:19

Master Bunny

PRASAD89 | from app

Good app Suggestion
2020-01-18 05:16:17

App Review Team

JayUser Author | from app

I personally found Coursera to be the best. Any and all kinds of courses are available there from marketing to coding to entrepreneurship to even music for dummies. I had some issues with photoshop, got myself addicted on to a course and 2 weeks later, though I can't call myself a pro but can get anything basic done in PS now.

Also, I recently coded myself a website for bezzy tech and it had loads of bugs and errors. Found a few html and css courses, went through for the past week day and night and we've got a bug free fancy looking website up now. I also love to learn new languages and translate websites, Duolingo seems to be great, will check it out and start working on it. Thanks mate!

You made my day Bro. Keep learning
2020-01-18 07:06:57

Techie Team

BHARATKUMAR BHAGAT | from Redmi 8

awesome and fantastic
2020-01-18 23:16:35

Grandmaster Bunny

પ્રણવ | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Awesome work
2020-01-19 18:46:02

Pro Bunny

Yadav333 | from Redmi 6 Pro