In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips & Tricks

[Tutorial] how to hide online status on WhatsApp 2020

2020-01-23 06:53:21
1634 2
Hide online status On WhatsApp – hello guys finally and back with a new tutorial in this tutorial I am going to tell you the best way to hide online status on WhatsApp.

we already know that WhatsApp not officially launched any settings option for hiding online status on WhatsApp.

but many people want to hide their online status that’s why I am here to help you out.

If you think, you want to chat with someone without showing your online status to anyone. that is possible on WhatsApp?

the answer is yes, you can chat with anyone without showing your online status if you want to try. then this article is for you.

Let’s start a tutorial. follow my steps properly then you will able to hide online status on WhatsApp. And you can chat with anyone without showing your online status.

there are lots of ways to do that. but I am going to tell you, the best two ways to hide online status on WhatsApp.

hide online status – how to hide online status on WhatsApp.

in this quick guide, I am going to show you two best ways to hide online status on WhatsApp.

in the first Guide, I am going to tell you third party apps. which will help you to chat with anyone without showing your online status on WhatsApp.

Let’s begin,

(1). GB Chat Offline for WhatsApp – no last seen.

Best App to receive & send WhatsApp message without showing your online status.

with this application, you can chat with your WhatsApp contacts directly
and of course without coming online.

Features of GB Chat Offline for WhatsApp:

1-Easy to use interface.
2- Make voice and video call without coming online and hide last seen as well.
3- check your WhatsApp messages, photos and voice message privately without going online.

4- you can also reply and send a message without going online.
5- Send images.
6- WhatsApp contacts available to chat offline whenever you want.

How To Use It :

1- Download and install GB Chat Offline for WhatsApp – no last seen app from the above link. Open GB chats Offline for WhatsApp.

2- it will ask to allow some permissions. So you need to allow all the permissions directly.

3- first grand notification permission. this is the most required step for the app to work properly.

4-that’s it. Now you are ready to hide online status on WhatsApp.

For 2 more methods checkout source link.

Source.
2020-01-23 06:53:21
Favorites8 RateRate

Master Bunny

Vikas2912 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

nice information
2020-01-23 07:53:56

Advanced Bunny

Mahesh Technicals Author | from MI MAX 2

Vikas2912
nice information

Thank you 👍