In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Contests

YouAndMIUI
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Announcement] [#YouAndMIUI - Vol 9] Split the screen, not the fun! Tell us your Split-Screen scenarios to win!

2020-01-24 13:55:33
155490 342

This one is for all you Multitaskers out there!
Might be wondering why a greet like this? Well, let me come to the point. In a world where things happen side by side all the time and your smartphone is the swiss knife to get most things done, we all have our own speed to get things done. While some like to do one thing at a time, some just shine in multitasking. MIUI helps you elevate that productivity to the level next for those multitaskers by adding its own mix to the recipe of the Android split-screen feature.

That's what we are discussing in today's topic of #YouAndMIUI - Volume 9.

Today’s activity | Split Screen

With numerous nifty features packed for a powerful system, MIUI's Split Screen feature definitely holds its own spot. Whether texting a friend while catching up on that trending Youtube video playlist or making that purchase decision while asking your pals on the same on WhatsApp. Without even knowing we have accustomed to multi-task, the scenarios are unending. While we are sure you all must have used this feature, for those who don't know here's how:

How to use this feature?
  • Go to Recent Apps(swipe upside from the bottom center of the screen) from the home screen.
  • Tap on the Split screen.

• Select two apps that you want to use at the same time.
  • It’s also important to realize that split-screen mode doesn’t work with all apps. If the app is not compatible with split-screen mode, you will see a message at the top of the app screen telling you as much.

What you have to do?
We want to know all your crazy, bizarre scenarios where you use a split-screen feature, all you have to do is

1. Use the Split Screen feature of MIUI with your two favorites apps
2. Take the screenshot and share in the reply below along with your typical and off-the-shelf scenario where this feature helped you or made the day for you. Tell us the full story!

Winners Selection:
  • Every valid reply will be awarded 100 Community points.
  • The best three replies will be rewarded with 1000 Community points
  • Winners will be judged by the Admin, MIUI Moderators & Super Moderators of Mi Community

Timeline:
  • From today onwards till 2nd Feb 2020, 11:59 PM (IST)
  • We will post the winners' names in the next episode so stay tuned!

Winners from Volume 8 of #YouAndMIUI:

Reply No
Users ID
11 1777343445
25 1713338307
120 5213797652

Congratulations everyone! We have already processed 1000 Community points to the above users. Also, every valid responder has been rewarded with 100 Community points.

To check the points you have won, you can open Mi Community app - notification bell on the right side - notifications - and check it under Mi Community (official) messages. For detailed Guide [Click here]

About #YouAndMIUI:
A magnificent series brought to you by Team MIUI. An initiative to bring out the best of MIUI and push it even further collaborating with Mi Fans powering innovation for all.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-24 13:55:33
Favorites150 RateRate
YouAndMIUI
A fun activity every week aimed at the new MIUIers throwing light on MIUI features for everyone!
18 Article Description     115 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Advanced Bunny

AnanduMohan | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Its helpful to for watching youtube video while chatting on whatsapp... 😂🤣
2020-01-29 13:47:11

MIACE | from Redmi Note 7

Done.
2020-01-28 00:23:59
Often I use this for transferring money to friends who just send me their bank account details..with this i can do it ease.As screenshot contains account details i am unable to post screenshots..
2020-01-28 00:33:33

Master Bunny

Prince Venky | from Redmi 4

i can use split screen for youtube and watsapp used at a time. it is always an enjoying of youtube videos and chatting at a time
2020-01-28 00:35:53

MIUI Beta Tester

Ajay Kumar Akki | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

2020-01-28 00:49:12
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5

Pro Bunny

MD SEEMAB AKHTAR | from Redmi K20 Pro

its amazing features. real time used dual works
2020-01-28 01:14:06

Read Only

RADDE | from Redmi Note 4

This feature is fantastic. It helps me a lot and specifically when I have to read some content from different sources. MIUI is great and thanks for bringing in such a useful feature. It is like having two phones in one. Love you Mi!😃😃
2020-01-28 01:21:35

Pro Bunny

1565826389 | from app

nice
2020-01-28 01:22:00

Master Bunny

1722639305kumar | from Redmi Note 4

This feature is amazing ,this helps me to compare the pictures before and after editing using some editing apps.
2020-01-28 01:24:48

Pro Bunny

THE DARK KNIGHT | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

see the devlopment of software in the past 1 decade  it helps me to  search about thing I don't know about. And helps me to be up to date .
2020-01-28 01:36:08