In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Contests

Rookie Bunny

1714883401 | from Redmi Note 4

Non removable Batteries are more better,I think they give more battery Backup,

nice decision
2020-02-07 01:30:53
i was using battery removable mobile phones but most of the time there was a problem of overheating due to which their was a larger risk of battery fatty.now the phones are very good but the keypad phones were also good.
2020-02-12 04:07:58
I prefer non removable battery as it gives more protection against water and dust.
2020-04-07 14:39:45

Advanced Bunny

DeadlyD | from app

Non-removable batteries ofcourse it helps companies to give compact and well designed phones , like they can equip a lot more of tech in the place provided for space for removable battery , so they can increase battery capacity , equip more sensors , camera modules etc.. If removable batteries are used now-a-days the phone will be so bulky as compared to old times, cameras have increased (1cam vs 4cam) there's increase in sensors , there's increase in battery capacity , fast charging , quick charge , water resistant , lesser weight , stylish look , wireless charge keeping all this aspects i think non-removable batteries are best for now-a-day uses. Coming to cons we can over come them easily , resets we can add a pin hole like in old sony phones. Water resistant for water or spill .We still can change batteries by visiting service center or repair centre.
2020-04-14 22:43:33

Semi Pro Bunny

5206002841 | from app

We need non removable battery having massive backup and having quick charge capabilities.we need smartphones having compact size and high performance software along with powerful hardware.We are expecting such phones from mi in the future
2020-04-14 23:02:21

Advanced Bunny

5206001093 | from app

Non-removable batteries ofcourse it helps companies to give compact and well designed phones , like they can equip a lot more of tech in the place provided for space for removable battery , so they can increase battery capacity , equip more sensors , camera modules etc.. If removable batteries are used now-a-days the phone will be so bulky as compared to old times, cameras have increased (1cam vs 4cam) there's increase in sensors , there's increase in battery capacity , fast charging , quick charge , water resistant , lesser weight , stylish look , wireless charge keeping all this aspects i think non-removable batteries are best for now-a-day uses. Coming to cons we can over come them easily , resets we can add a pin hole like in old sony phones. Water resistant for water or spill .We still can change batteries by visiting service center or repair centre.
2020-04-20 21:05:31