In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips & Tricks

[Tutorial] 3 Best Ways To Download WhatsApp Status Video & Photos.

2020-01-29 04:12:57
3805 46

Download WhatsApp Status Video – downloading new and fresh WhatsApp status videos and photos is the most critical situation for all WhatsApp users.

so here I am back with the new tutorial. in this tutorial, I am going to show you. 3 best ways to download WhatsApp status video and photos for free.

so if you want to download WhatsApp status video and photos for free on your android phone. then just follow the guide below.

everyone wants new Tu WhatsApp status on their WhatsApp account but finding new WhatsApp status is a little bit difficult.

so how you can get the latest and free download WhatsApp status on your Android phone. for your WhatsApp account.

so guys let’s begin. how you can download WhatsApp status video and photos for free.

I’m going to share it. 3 best ways to download WhatsApp status video and photos for free on your android smartphone.

so let’s start the tutorial.

3 Best Ways To Download WhatsApp Status Video & Photos.

so go through them all three methods which I will show you. and you decide which one is the best method for you.

so let’s talk about all the three methods in detail.
(1) Download WhatsApp Status Video & Photos From Third-Party Apps.

there are lots of 3rd party apps available on the internet and the Google Play store. which will help you to download any kind of WhatsApp status and videos for free

but which is the best app for WhatsApp status and videos?

I have two best applications for downloading WhatsApp status video and photos for free.

(A) VidStatus – Video Status – Status Download.

VidStatus is India’s best free to use status downloader application to edit, watch, download, and share all trending status video for WhatsApp.
In VidStatus Video downloader, you can also watch the free status video for WhatsApp.

free Indian video music status, the hottest love video songs and all types of trending videos.

like Jokes, Sports, News, Gifs, and videos in Indian languages like Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Punjabi, and Malayalam.

Highlights :

* Massive Status Videos.
* Professional Video Editor Tool.
* Take Selfie and Video Clips.
* Powerful Lyrical Video Editing.
How To Use This App :

(1) Download and install VidStatus App in your Android phone.

(2) Open the application and grant some app permission for the app to work properly.

(3) Boom now you are ready to download any type of WhatsApp video and photos on your phone

(B) Status Saver – Downloader for Whatsapp
Video.

this is also the best option for downloading WhatsApp status video and images for free on any Android device.

this application support all type of trending WhatsApp status videos for free.

Status Saver Downloader for Whatsapp app helps you download photo images, GIF, Video of a new status feature of WhatsApp.

also, it allows sharing right from application to your friends

You can access daily new and trending status video in 2020 with this app.

How To Use This App :

1. Download and install Status Saver App in your Android phone.

2. First, you need to Watch Status from your original Whatsapp Application.

3. Then open this Status Saver App. it will scan and display Photo, GIF or Short video will be seen from original WhatsApp.

4. You can directly save full-screen dp picture or profile videos to your phone storage. you can also share on social media.

(2) Download WhatsApp Status Video & Photos From YouTube.

(3) Download WhatsApp Status Video & Photos From Official WhatsApp.

conclusion :

using these three methods. you can easily download WhatsApp status video and photos on any Android device.

I hope you like these 3 best ways to download WhatsApp status video and photos.

if you think this article will help more people. then please share this article with your friends and family.

if you have any questions or doubts regarding this article. please, feel free to use the comment box.
I will try to resolve your problems as soon as possible.

Thank You!

SOURCE

2020-01-29 04:12:57
Favorites11 RateRate

Grandmaster Bunny

Centurions | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

mi file manager also works
2020-01-29 04:57:27

Advanced Bunny

Mahesh Technicals Author | from MI MAX 2

Centurions

Yes
2020-01-29 04:59:37

Grandmaster Bunny

1673623237 | from Redmi 3S

THANKS FOR SHAREING MI
2020-01-29 06:03:46

Advanced Bunny

THANKS FOR SHAREING MI

Welcome 👍
2020-01-29 06:06:03

Rookie Bunny

5163247549 | from Redmi 6 Pro

jo status dekha wo internal storage me direct save hota hai
2020-01-29 07:47:06

Rookie Bunny

5163247549 | from Redmi 6 Pro

kisi app ki need na hai
2020-01-29 07:47:22

Advanced Bunny

jo status dekha wo internal storage me direct save hota hai

Pta h (3) point Mei yehi explain kiya h. But kisi or ke status use na karne ho or fresh khud se download karna ho Bahar se tho ye apps ko use kar sakte ho
2020-01-29 07:57:55

Rookie Bunny

Dude Bk | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Centurions

how bro???
2020-01-29 08:00:03

Advanced Bunny

Dude Bk
how bro???

Read full article from source link