Download this zip file and flash...|
what is the requirement to install TWRP recovery in Redmi Note 4
1. Universal ADB driver2. ADB files3. TWRP Recovery
These 3 files you can download by clicking here after download these files first insatall universal adb driver after that unzip the adb.zip and twrp.zip after unzip both file open twrp unzip folder and copy twrp.img and past it on adb unzip folder.
Your device bootloder must be unlock if your device bootloder is not unlock than unlock it. visit here to unlock your device bootloder.
After unlock bootloder in your device just follow the step given below
Enable USB Debugging
==> Enable Developer option- Goto Settings > About phone > tap on MIUI version 5 to10 times.
==> Enable USB Debugging- Goto Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > USB Debugging and enable it.
Enable OEM Unlock
==> Enable OEM Unlock – Goto Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > Enable OEM Unlock.
Installation Process For TWRP Recovery in Redmi Note 4
1. Now connect your phone Redmi Note 4 to PC via USB cable.
2. Open the ADB unzip Folder.
3. Inside the folder, press and hold “Shift” Key then right click and select and selecte the option “Open command Windows here”. like this
4. The Command prompt will open.
5. Now write the this command.
7. If your Redmi Note 4 properly connected to your PC it will show your device with some alphanumeric character.
8. Now write the this command. This will reboot your device into fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
9. Now its time to flash TWRP, so run this command.(NOTE:- you must check in adb folder twrp.img file present or not if not present than past it first from twrp folder)
fastboot flash recovery twrp.imgonce flashing process done than turn on your device
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .