In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips & Tricks

Lockdown Diaries
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Discussion] [Lockdown Diaries] Khayali Pulao | Chalo kuch nehi to yehi pakate hain!

2020-03-27 12:08:51
134867 194

Two-minute silence for all the people whose 'TRIP TO GOA' plan never succeeded. May your imported sunscreens expire in peace.

Humans are such a breed who has a tremendous imagination of anything and we Indians are even a segment above in building castles in the air. Why do I say that? Because last night, I rang up to my friends and started to plan for a Goa trip. If you have ever come across the word Goa, you know how infamous it is for the total plans turned down. And then I thought to myself, "I can't be the only maniac out of 1.3 Billion people".
Mi Fans, as we are locked down & have nothing to do, let's cook some delicious ideas aka khayali pulao!

Lockdown Diaries | Khayali Pulao

We are more or less trapped inside our own houses and most importantly, bored (yahan do word missing hain kyon ki ye family-friendly series hain). Well, being physically trapped doesn't mean our imagination is trapped as well.

So why not plan what we would like to do after the lockdown is over? Planning is the key, making it successful is a different story. And I know tum logo ko bohot lajja aati hain isliye pehli baari meri fir agar chaaho to meri laaj rakh lena.

Ab tum jalpari banoge ya unicorn mujhe nehi pata bas reply aani chahiye.

If you're reading this then you might already know about Lockdown Diaries where keeping Mi Fans entertained and stay connected throughout the lockdown is our responsibility. It was not planned but the time has come to bribe you with an exclusive shiny medal where in return, you have to stay inside the house no matter what comes on earth, not even aliens or terminators. Everybody who takes the oath to stay inside the house gets the medal on the last day which is still unknown oh God.

Medal Preview:

Ghar se nikle to medal nehi milega!

Previous Episodes:

Important Notice:
As the Indian Government has locked down the entire country for 21 Days, I request you to please stay back at home and not get out unless there is any medical emergency. Isolation as of now is the only way to flatten the curve!

Let's be virtually connected in these trying times while maintaining social distance from each other.
Stay home, stay safe!

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-03-27 12:08:51
Favorites69 RateRate
Lockdown Diaries
Helping you get through the lockdown. Entertainment guaranteed!
12 Article Description     279 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe
Congratulations Mi Fans! We have processed the #StayHomeStaySafe medal for all the eligible entries.
2020-06-02 02:22:15
Regards
Deeptesh Biswas

Super Moderator, Mi Community India
Abhi toh baas yeh khayal aa raha ki, zindagi loss me jaa raha , ek dum lockdown complete and virus chala jaaye toh me apne kaam pe lag jaun
2020-03-27 13:26:10
Regards
mishsuji
MIUI Moderator

wrony1119 | from mobile

Aag fir se jaga di. From last 2 years planning but due to some 'sanskari mitro' ki everytime plan in the dustbin. Iss baar ki garmi ka plan tha fir se flop show. Now plan again and will see...
2020-03-27 13:28:44
ALWAYS BELIEVE SOMETHING WONDERFUL HAPPENING..
Abhi bas yehi haal hai apna, i think sabka
2020-03-27 13:28:55
Regards
mishsuji
MIUI Moderator

MIACE | from Redmi Note 7

Goa ki baat to choro, hamari halat aise hain ki plane main bathe hue admi ki tarah. sala maan toh karta hain but bahar nahi nikal sakte🙃
2020-03-27 13:37:31

Hemkei | from app

Goa is On !!!
I was busy so my lovely friends visited Goa without me. This time we all will go during Oct. So Goa is On
2020-03-27 21:37:09

soumyajit_pal | from mobile

After lockdown is over I would like to go for a trip in any sea side
2020-03-27 23:11:43

Admin

R0user |

Looking forward to some fafda and jalebi after the lockdown :D

2020-03-28 09:58:49

Apiyush265 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Planning to go on a beach trip after the lockdown end (◍•ᴗ•◍)
2020-03-28 10:07:04

Super Moderator

biswas_deeptesh Author | from app

R0user
Looking forward to some fafda and jalebi after the lockdown :D

Tame Gujrati cho? Mane thodo handava ane thepla gamase... 😅
2020-03-28 10:08:40
Regards
Deeptesh Biswas

Super Moderator

biswas_deeptesh Author | from app

Apiyush265
Planning to go on a beach trip after the lockdown end (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Sunscreen le jana mat bhoolna 😛
2020-03-28 10:10:35
Regards
Deeptesh Biswas