Hi Mi Fans!
Mi account is a personal account by Xiaomi Inc. for users to access all kinds of products and services offered by Xiaomi like Mi Cloud, Mi Themes, Mi Store, F-codes, Mi Community, your device finder service, device lock, etc.
Uses of Mi Account
By registering to a Mi account,you will be able to:
How to create Mi account ?
Creating a new Mi account is quite simple. Follow the below steps to do it.
2. There you have two options to create an account. Either by e-mail id or by using your mobile phone number.
Untitled-6.png (101.42 KB, Downloads: 103)
2017-05-30 11:49:30 Upload
This is a unique number that is generated automatically at the time of registration. It cannot be changed.
How to find out your Mi ID ?
1. By logging in to your Mi account through any browser.
2. From your phone settings
PicsArt_05-29-01.18.07.jpg (216.46 KB, Downloads: 70)
2017-05-30 11:48:54 Upload
3. From your Mi community profile
micomm.png (2.37 MB, Downloads: 27)
2017-05-30 11:47:52 Upload
What to do after setting up a Mi account?
After successfully making an account,you can add details like your name, mobile number, recovery email, security questions, change Mi account password, etc. For this, go to Mi account and login with your Mi Account credentials and change the details listed according to your need.(While logging in using mobile number, make sure you enter the correct country code, for India it is +91)
Make sure that you set a recovery email/phone number in your Mi account. This will help in future in case you forget your account details.
100 points in security check-up implies your account is secure.
You can edit your personal information like name, birthdate and gender. Further you can also view the list of social accounts that are associated to your Mi account. If you want to remove such an account, just click on the Remove option.
Under Products tab, all the Xiaomi products/services that can be logged in with your Mi account will be visible.
What if you forget your Mi account password?
There can be instances when you forget the password of your Mi account. But nothing to worry as there is a way to recover it. Xiaomi has provided a very user friendly environment for users to reset their lost passwords.
1. Go to https://account.xiaomi.com
2. Click on Forgot Password option
3. Now you will be asked to give either your email or mobile number that is linked with the account.
4. If you choose email,then you will receive a verification link on your email. Else you will receive an OTP on your phone if mobile number is chosen.(Input correct country code along with mobile number as the system will reject forgot password request if code is wrong).
5. Click on the link in email or provide OTP to confirm your identity.
6. You can easily reset the Mi account password now.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .