In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[News] Price of all Xiaomi mobile's parts detailed info!!!!!

2017-06-07 04:35:16
8282 63
Mobile phone's have made us lot more conntected. A mobile phone consist of a lots of parts.These parts consititue to work as a mobile phone. While on service or in damged phones we need to replace these parts, mainly the important parts are

~  An input mechanism to allow the user to interact with the phone which is touch screen.
~  A battery, providing the power source for the phone functions.
~  A motherborad which connects all these components and runs the phone.
~  A charger to recharge the battery.

Here i am sharing the prices of all these parts in India.Please note that i have only added the list of main phones which offical MI service centers repair.These prices are without the service charge and taxes respecting your area.I am only giving you a rough estimate of the price info. **The actual price may vary acording to your region**. MI india officals also have shared the info of increasing the no of service center in India which is in my opinon a great thing. They should focous on the regions where the amount of sales are high or the regoins in which more people have brought MI phones and start more service centers there other than seting up more MI homes. In my area there are a huge amount of people using the REDMI phones but sadly there is no service center here instead we need to go our  neighbour distirct to repair the phone, which is realy a diffcult thing beacause there is lot of distance
to travel. I really hope the take care of this issue and will increase the no service center step by step. So in the current scenario here are the prices of the parts of almost all phone MI India has sold....

what do you think about the pricing of these components tell me your opnion in the comments.......
2017-06-07 04:35:16
Favorites18 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Sourasish Kundu | from Redmi 3S

it's nothing but false
2017-06-07 04:38:22

lavnidhi | from Redmi 3S

leaked ? this list available at all service centres already. and its Xiaomi and not Xaiomi.
2017-06-07 04:43:20
Proud Mi Fan
may be cost ful
2017-06-07 04:51:18

Grandmaster Bunny

V. Saran | from Redmi Note 3

thanks for the info
2017-06-07 04:54:50
V. Saran
The list of Spares available with all Mi service centre
2017-06-07 04:55:55

Semi Pro Bunny

Arjun Kumar Sah | from Redmi Note 4

the charges in service center is more than this, like in bangalore they were asking for 4k for redmi note 4 display
2017-06-07 04:58:57

Master Bunny

Ramshankar | from MI MAX

good information​
2017-06-07 05:10:37

Semi Pro Bunny

Numankhan | from Redmi Note 3

nice information..
2017-06-07 05:19:45

Pro Bunny

Qutub | from Redmi Note 4

Good information