In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Pad

[Review] Dissatisfied with poor Service with MIPAD

2016-09-14 03:45:09
728 2
Hi i am Sravan kumar on January 2016 i purchased MIPad June it has some technical issue went to china Still there was no response from TOLL FREE - Line Busy Always.
Chat Waiting Waiting Disconnected again again .... irritating online service support also i am very suffering about MI Xiaomi Service why they was doing like this so many bad reviews in Facebook, twitter and also Flipkart Portals i am not creating negative fact i telling it creates me Headache
2016-09-14 03:45:09
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Mifan2992 | from mobile

Many threads like this . Someone should note this problem.
2016-09-16 04:10:00
Hey there.
So far what i could understand is: Lets make it in points.
- You bought a Mi Pad in January this year (From which online site)
- You encountered a technical issue in June ( Please elaborate what exact issue your pad is suffering from?
- Did you contacted any local service center ( What do you meant by - You even visited China )

I would recommend to visit the nearby exclusive Mi service center. Waiting for Your reply.
Regards
Gagzz
2016-09-19 05:32:51
When Curiosity Meets Knowledge, Innovation is Born!!
Photography Section Mod | Lead Photography Team and Club | Mi Pad Mod