In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Master Bunny

MUTHU 31 | from Redmi 3S

Happy event. I'll update soon..
2017-08-04 08:15:19
My First Smartphone was from my dad in 2010. I was so excited while un-boxing that one. Still, I have the phone and I am using for calling and messaging. As that phone has 512MB RAM, A huge 4GB internal with full of Dhinchak Songs and filled with Bindass friend circle contacts. Now I have experienced many smartphones, bands, but still love that phone.
2017-08-04 08:16:16

Master Bunny

20 QUEEN | from Redmi Note 4

Very Big Bass Event  "MORE POWER MORE LIFE'.
2017-08-04 08:17:23

Semi Pro Bunny

Hemadri4 | from Redmi Note 4

My first smartphone is a gift for my birthday on 2013!Very excited to play games especially and to watch videos and movies!I have used it till 2015 and then everything is changed,U know we are now in 4G to 5G era and it must be updated!Missing it badly
2017-08-04 08:18:48

Grandmaster Bunny

Vatsal Vala | from Redmi 3S

My first smart phone is "SAMSUNG GALAXY CORE i8262" I remembered full name of my first mobile. because...

You don't believe but I search deeply with almost 1 month for get better features in my first smartphone
My birthday was on 1 JUNE, (where I want purchase smartphone, already visited in mobile shop)and I can't select best one mobile so again search in the internet and compare with other devices in GSMARENA website. and finally buy from offline store in 4 JULY

My searching features is,
  • HSDPA speed: my sir (Which known latest technology, means almost connect with smartphone technology) and it's say if HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) speed is high than internet transfer speed is high means some amount it's affect the internet speed. (First I checked this features in all device)
  • Display: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours (First I checked this features in all device)
  • Battery Capacity: 1800mAh is better at that time
  • RAM: 1 GB (where my friends have 128mb RAM)
  • Screensize: 4.3 inch (I always preferred below or equal to 5 inch display; Currently I have Redmi 3S Prime.. which also 5 inch)
  • Look: It's too slim (looks like metal body as of now)
  • Colour: Blue; I never like white colour in mobile, Black is my first prefer but Samsung don't have this colour in this modal)
  • Android: It's also the best version 4.1.2 (where my friends have below android 4.0)
  • Camera: 5MP-back & VGA-front

My father say don't spend more than ₹ 9000 money..!!
Opps..!!
Now featues is selected but price is out of budget..!!!
because, Total smartphone value is ₹ 14550

and I have only ₹ 7000 my savings money₹ 4500 from family.
So needs more ₹ 3000 money.. and my brother take this ₹ 3000 from his pocket, and said to me that don't tell to home that smartphone purchased with ₹ 14550
and it's wonderful moment that finally got my dreem smartphone ..!

If I tell this story to some one, they really laugh on my story :D

This is my first mobile story :)

2017-08-04 08:19:18

Rookie Bunny

Hardik Ahuja | from app

hello , everyone here i am hardik and today I am going that u about my first smart phone story as all know child's have rigid of mobiles they want their own mobiles but due to this entire community they didn't get it usually in India but by some argues with parents i got my first phone in 2010 it is a touch phone of micromax because at that time micromax is very popular in India as that time their are limited things to do as compare to now and the quality of camera ,ram,rom was too not good i get several problems to to use my phone so atlast i threw my phone and take my new phone in year 2015 redmi 2 but it was very special to me thx.
2017-08-04 08:19:50

Rookie Bunny

9715998741 | from Redmi Note 4

i remember ,i was studying clge 1st yr,on that time,everyone in the college are having smart phones,but i didnt have any phones,so i plan to buy a new smart phone,so i go to show room and bought a new samsung galaxy core prime which is having 1gb ram and 16 gb rom,which was very famous at the time,so i bought it,i used the phone for three years,no problem will happen,some times it will hang,few days later i go to tour,i take my phone and go to tour,on that time,cell was lost,i fell so angry and sad,i didnt buy any mobile for 6 months,on that time our Mi product has launched new redmi note 4 which is having 4gb ram and 64gb rom,which is correctly suitable for the prize 13000,i go and buy new mi note 4 phone in showroom,now i am using mi note 4 for 3 months,i didnt have any hang on my phone,the battery power is excellent,now i am advicing my family members to buy redmi 4 ,which is also suitable for prize 7000,thanks for mi product.....
2017-08-04 08:22:58

Semi Pro Bunny

1616951192 | from MI MAX

will update soon with my story
2017-08-04 08:27:04

Super Moderator

MoBaDo4Tech | from Redmi 4A

I'm in indeed
2017-08-04 08:27:27
MoBaDo4Tech

Rookie Bunny

1621958426 | from Redmi 3S

My first smartphone is Samsung galaxy GT-S 5302 Duos lite . I bought this phone in 2012 at that time there is emergence of the smartphone era . This phone is made for me because I need the phone with dual SIM in range 7k to 8k in the Samsung brand and suddenly this phone is launched. This phone has pretty good specifications with 2mp back camera ,289 mb Ram ,0.98 GB app storage and 2gb internal as well at that time this phone
ne quite good and looks bigger in screen also but now a days there are huge screen display phones now my first smartphone is like chotu among all the smartphone although I love the phone very much . This was my first smartphone story
2017-08-04 08:30:07