Hello mi fans! We recently launched the Air Purifier with a decent price. I believe everyone was excited about this new launch! Mi Air purifier has amazing features, beautifully compact design and relieves your stress of breathing bad indoor air. However, the air pollution issues are still there in India.
Before the launch of Mi Air Purifier 2, I guess the issues of bad indoor air haven't been paid much attention. With the arrival of AP2, I hope it raised the awareness of air pollution and what it does to your well being.
While most people choose to stay indoors when outdoor air is severely bad, but when you have to travel to work or somewhere in such days, how do you cope with the air situation? Do you wear masks or simply cover your nose with your hand? OR just ignore the situation and wear nothing protective of your breath?
So today's contest is not only a contest, it is more of a kind reminder to people to go "protective" in bad air days. Share with us your ways of tackling bad indoor/outdoor air pollution. You may get a chance to win wonderful prizes, others may learn how to breath less harmfully.
How to take part in the contest:
Share your ways of tackling bad indoor and outdoor air pollution. Reply directly to this thread.
23rd - 27th Sep, at 8pm IST.
Announcement: before 29th Sep.
1. Use a few sentences to describe, and pictures/photos/videos to illustrate, or take a selfie of you wearing a mask, etc. (Our updated version of Mi Community enables you to add pictures in replies, update here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mi.global.bbs#details-reviews).
2. Format is not limited. But bonus points will be given to entries with creative/crazy yet doable ideas!
3. Each user can post 3 times at most.
We will count all the entries by the deadline, who post replies with position as the 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% of the total # of entries and the last valid entry will win F-codes for Mi Air Purifier 2 (eg. if the total number of entries is 1500, then the winning entry is #150, #300, #450, #600.....#1200, #1350 and #1500)! The most creative entry will win a Mi Air Purifier 2!!!
1. The winning reply has to be a valid entry. If it does not comply with the rules above, the winning entry will be the next valid one.
2. We take plagiarism seriously, we will ban your entry to this contest if we find that you have copied contents from other sources. Your entry has to be your ORIGINAL work!
3 Users who reply with multiple Mi accounts will be disqualified from the contest.
4. Mi Community reserves the final decision making rights to this contest.
Ten F-codes for Air Purifier 2 and one Air Purifier 2 to give away as prizes, so the odds of winning are high! Grasp the opportunity to win prizes and share your ideas to help more people in India!!
Thank you to all Mi Fans for spontaneusly participating in this contest! Congratulations to the winners of the winning entries!!!
The F-Code will be sent to you personally in the following days, so do check your inbox!
The prizes are still under approval, as it's the national holiday from 1st Oct onwards, so there are loads of work for us to do. The process of applying for prizes may be very slow. Please bear with us. We will send out the prizes to you once we get them!
To all the other Mi Fans, do look out for our next contest and you may be the next lucky winner!
Till then, let's do our best to keep our environment clean for everyone!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .