In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Off-Topic] It's Time To Introduce Ourselves!

2016-06-13 03:45:10
83097 1383

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?

Ans. I became a MIUI fan then Xiaomi. I was looking for launcher and there I found the Mi Home Launcher after few months got to know about Xiaomi when they launched products in my country.

2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?

So far only 2, Redmi 1S and Redmi Note 3 yet have used Mi3/Mi4i/Redmi 2/Prime of my friends.

3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!

I will be very helpful to you, will make Mi Community smooth and I'm gift loving person so I will try to grab all those gifts.

2016-06-14 04:27:33
Edited by Amit_ at 2016-06-16 08:52 AM

It was in 12/10/14 when I ordered Redmi 1S.When i got my hands on it I was amazed with the build quality and performance of it. And then I visited MIUI forum and the support was really good,unlike other forums. and since then my journey to be a mi fan starts. :-)

Not much but i possess R1S,R2P,RMN3,20k and 10k PB,a pair of usb fans and lights each and a yee bedside lamp. But looking forward to many more of Xiaomi Products.

Love MIUI and will love to continue loving it. ;)
2016-06-14 04:30:40
A. I became a fan of Xiaomi when i purchased Redmi 1s in 2014. I still remember my other device died and i had no other option but to purchase Redmi 1s. When the device arrived i was awestruck with its commendable performance.

A. I use Redmi 1s, Redmi Note 3 SD, 20k Powerbank, Mi Band, Mi USB Fan, Mi USB LED Light, Mi Camera Lens, Mi Box Mini.

A. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to become a beta tester of Mi Community. I will do my best to contribute to the community and help it make bigger.
2016-06-14 04:33:52
A.From 2014 onwards after purchasing my first Mi phone Mi3

A. I have Mi3,Mi4, Redmi Note 3,Redmi 1S, Mi 20k Powerbank, Mi LED, Mi USB Fan,MI Band

A. First of all thanks for providing me this oppotunity to be a Beta Tester of Mi Community,I would like to give more contribution to the Mi Family as much  as possible.
2016-06-14 04:39:52
MIUI Feedback Moderator  & President of Mi Fan Club Ahmedabad.
Need Help PM me
A. Myself sepneela, i have started in Nov 2014 and hope to continue this journey.

A. Presently I Have, Redmi Note 3g , 16000mAh Mi Power Bank, Mi USB Fan, Mi USB Light, Mi Bluetooth Speaker,Mi Power Strip,Mi Bunny,Mi Band Mi Bluetooth Speaker V2,Mi Mitu Keychain,Mi Backpack and some more

A. I love Mi and would love to work here, thanks everyone for your support hope this journey will go on with more awesomeness.
2016-06-14 04:45:19
Try New! Try Now!!
Hello All,
                  My name is Sai Madhav and I am from Pune.

I became a Xiaomi fan in June 2014 when I first heard about Mi3... My first Mi device was Redmi 1s which I was lucky to buy in the first sale in September 2014. Since then I have never looked at any other company...

I have Redmi 1s, Redmi Note 4G, Mi3, Mi4, Mi4c and Redmi Note 3
I also have 5200mAh, 16000mAh and 20000mAh Power Bank
2 sets of headphones and 2 BT speakers as well
Mi USB Fan and Mi USB Light

Thank you very much for starting Mi Community...Our very own place for all Mi Fans in India.
I welcome all Mi Fans in this journey...and hope that they will have a very wonderful experience.

Always Believe that Something Wonderful will Happen...
2016-06-14 04:46:25
A. I am a Xiaomi Fan from 2014.

A. Currently I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 ( The Beast ), Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic, Mi LED Light, Mi 10400 mAh Power Bank.

A. I am really excited to be a part of community. I want to contribute as much as i can so that we can have amazing and wonderful experience.
2016-06-14 04:50:49

Master Bunny

raahul_21 | from mobile

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan? ANS: I became a MI Fan back In August 2014,  When I bought Mi3 and Became hardcore MI Fan since then It has been journey of bliss and surprises and Love for MI.  2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?  ANS: As of Now I have Mi3,  Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, MI Band, MI In Ear phone,  MI Power Bank.  3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!  ANS: -Hello mates,  It's You who make a Wonder WE!  I love the enthusiasm and love  Mi fans like me who share utmost love for MI, I am really excited to see this community and willing more than Just willing to contribute to This Community to My best.  You are all awesome.  And Our Boss Bunny Is adorable.
2016-06-14 04:56:15
    I become an miui fan from 2014  when i got my Redmi 1s
    Presently i use Redmi note 3,Redmi 2 Prime, Mi band&Mi power bank
    Hai all finally we are here Mi community a new home for all fans from india we can make this a better place
2016-06-14 05:06:23

Pro Bunny

$@! |

A.I bought Redmi 1s on first sale itself after i got that little beast i became a really big fan

A.Redmi 1s and Redmi Note 3
2016-06-14 05:09:42