In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Off-Topic] It's Time To Introduce Ourselves!

2016-06-13 03:45:10
83280 1386

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
A. I am Fan of Xiaomi from 2014

2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?
A. Presently I Have,Mi 3,Redmi Note 3,Mi Power Bank,Ear phones.

3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!
A. I Love to travel with you guys and I enjoy it a lot.Thanks for providing a new platform.
2016-06-14 05:25:13

INTRODUCTION

Hello Mi Fans,

This is Sudeep here! I am known as SuzAnDroid on the MIUI Forum. I'm basically a Software Engineer by profession. I'm a technology enthusiast and I sometimes write blogs and make videos. Other than that, I'm a motorcyclist who loves riding and touring and love taking photos.

I have been a Xiaomi fan from 2013 when I first installed MIUI on my Samsung Galaxy Spica. I bought my first Xiaomi phone, the Mi3 in 2014 during it's first sale in India and since then have been hooked to Xiaomi devices.

Currently, I use Redmi Note 3 and Mi4. But I have used almost every Xiaomi device that was launched in India.

Xiaomi is an awesome big family where I have met a lot of wonderful people! I love the way this family helps and supports others when we need any help regarding Mi. I would love to continue that culture and be part of this community and help others and learn at the same time.

I would like to thank the Mi team for making me part of the Beta testers group and providing early access to the Community.

2016-06-14 05:27:46

President,
Mi FC Bengaluru

instagram | twitter | youtube
July 2014, when Mi3 was launched in India.

Mi3, Mi Piston 2, Mi Pro Headphones, Mi USB Fan, Mi LED Light and Mi band

I am happy that I am part of Mi India Community in beta stage. It's a great news for all indian Mi Fans and I am glad to see that how Mi India has changed in past two years. As a Mi fan my wish is that soon Xiaomi will gain number one spot in Indian mobile market.
2016-06-14 05:28:49
A. I am Sipunn very Big Fan of Xiaomi from 2012 onwards (inspired by @gh.rohit) while being a beta tester of miui pre-ota tester for redmi 1s.

A. Presently I Have, Redmi Note 3 SD, Redmi 2 prime,Redmi 1s, Mi Band

A. I Love to work with MIUI team and Want to explore the Innovations in Miui
2016-06-14 05:30:43
Always Help Others & God will Help u
Proud Owner Of REDMI NOTE 3
Introduction:-
-->Hey, my name is Arun Nair currently studying Computer engineering, state level basketball player & a gaming fan.

-->It's a long story but I will shorten it down, needed a device after getting bored by my black & white device so I planned to search for a device found nothing good then I heard of the fastest device by Xiaomi (back then) Mi3. Ordered it luckly got it on my first attempt lol & fall in love the moment it arrived. Best device then best device now. A die hard fan ever since then. Was a moderator on global forums for 5 months was a best performer (Mod of the month) for 2 months. Now I am here just be where I feel good #MiCommunity. Looking forward for so many things.

-->Mi3, Redmi Note 3 (Explorer), 2 Mi band, Mi fan, Mi LED light, Mi In-ear headphones Pro, Mi In-ear headphones Pro (Special edition), Mi controller, Mi router mini, 2x20000 mAh powerbanks, 10000 mAh powerbanks.

--> First of all, I would love to thank everyone who worked on creating #MiCommunity just for us. Really we appreciate it & love it so much. Looking forward to making this the best place ever :D Its going to be so much fun. Just cant wait to contribute towards #MiCommunity. A message for everyone its here our home spread the news, keep loving, keep sharing lets show that how much we love Xiaomi. Peace.
2016-06-14 05:31:21
Need Help? Any queries? Ping me anytime. Use the reply button to notify me.
Be Kind to One Another!
I am a big fan of Xiaomi before havinga a personal device of xiaomi.  I use my friend's redmi 2 prime which makes me fan of it.
I got my first xiaomi devicer edmi 2 prime in january 2016 and that was happiest moment for me.
I am too much glad to be a part of xiaomi community.
Myself goutam from Haryana indInduIts my pleasure to meet new people in community and work as beta tester for xiaomi bunny
2016-06-14 05:33:34

Rookie Bunny

Adithya Reddy | from mobile

Hi, I'm Adithya. I've been a fan of Xiaomi ever since I took a gamble and bought a Redmi 2 Prime after my main phone stopped working in 2015. I had never used a Xiaomi phone before and I wasn't expecting much from a Chinese brand. I was definitely surprised at how good it was, not just the phone but the entire ecosystem and community built around it with MIUI. I'm using a Redmi Note 3 as primary phone now and loving every moment of it.
2016-06-14 05:34:23
When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
A. I am a big fan of xiaomi since 2012 and bought many gadgets of xiaomi from exporters from china. Totally in love them all and they work perfect even today.

A. Presently I Have, Redmi Note 3 , Redmi 2, Mi Power Bank ,Mi PISTON Earphones, MI BAND 2, 1S, MI 4i, Smart Scale and MI router.

A. First of all HELLO :). wazzup ? Can't wait to have a conversation with you. I am big Xiaomi fan will love to work for xiaomi anytime :) Bye.
2016-06-14 05:35:08
A. I am a big fan of Xiaomi since 2013, when they launch Mi3 and I had a hands on experience from my friend.

A. I personally purchased Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime on August 2015 and I am still using it. Apart from that I am using Mi-in-ear headset, Mi powerbank 10k, Mi LED light, Mi Band, Back covers etc.

A. Becoming an Miui Global beta tester was my achievement, but being a part of Mi community world is the best thing happen in my life and I proud of it.
2016-06-14 05:35:07

I have joined this Xiaomi on August 2014

I'm very proud owner of Mi3. Other Xiaomi devices are :  Powerbank 16000mAh, Mi Youth headphones, Redminote 3, USB fan & light Thats all.

I would like to say very big thanks for choosing one of the community member. Try to give my best to this wonderful Mi Community.
2016-06-14 05:39:47