In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Off-Topic] It's Time To Introduce Ourselves!

2016-06-13 03:45:10
83152 1385
1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
A. The day Xiaomi entered in Indian market with a strom with Redmi 1s and Mi3.

2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?
A. I have Mi4i, RMN3, Redmi 1s, 10400mAh Mi Power Bank, 20000mAh Mi Power Bank, Mi Band etc.

3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!
A. I am a true fan of Mi and and a lover of MIUI. Xiaomi rocks!!
2016-06-14 05:48:00
Welcome to community other follower fan of mi  and let make this community one of Kind and  rocking and shaking which blow other forum and community to blow their hardware so they crash due to overheating  
2016-06-14 05:48:36
A: I am Xiaomi Fan since 2014:victory:

A: Redmi 1s,Redmi 2A,Redmi 2 Prime,Mi Band,,mi 4, Mi In ear headset,Mi In ear pro headset, MI LED Light,MI Fan etc:sleepy:

A: "Mi community',i should say Dedicated MI community to india is great plateform for all "XIAOMIANS" ;P.,Hope it will become most prferable platform for sociotech commun,Bestof luck to all
2016-06-14 05:49:50
LOVE YOU MI:kiss:
Edited by Vënky at 2016-06-14 03:26 PM

1)When did you become a Xiaomi fan ??
A)It all started with MIUI v5 back in 2013-14 I guess,i had a Motorola MB886 and someone had ported a ROM for it,one thing led to another and I saw that Mi3 was going to launch with MIUI V5 on top of it and also would be upgraded to V6 and that's how it all started.

2)What Xiaomi devices I use ?
A)Xiaomi Mi3,Mi Note,Redmi Note 3 ,Powerbank ,Earphones

A)The awesomeness has reached another level,lets take it to another level by contributing to the betterment of this B)
2016-06-14 05:51:40
{:3_46:}
Introduction :
I'm Manmeet , technology lover , trying to do new things with devices around . Have been contributing to Miui forum from past few months .Its awesome to be here :)

1. It was long story in 2014, when I decided to buy new device and say good by to samy, Micromax .After researching for hours ,I found that Xiaomi a tech company which make awesome products within budget . I was one of the first lucky guys to buy Redmi 1s during flash sale.Since than I'm in love with its products.

2. I have some cool collection including Mi4i,Redmi Note 3 ,Redmi 1s(stolen) :( ,Mi in ear , Mi pro,Mi power bank ,Mi Bluetooth speaker,Mi key,Mi fan , Mi fan and much more :D

3.I would like to thank Mi India for giving this space to share our experience, communicate with other Mi fans and try to maximise it .
2016-06-14 05:53:06
:)

Advanced Bunny

vipulpatel | from mobile

2016-06-14 05:54:11

Advanced Bunny

vipulpatel | from mobile

Vipul

It was out of necessity that I had bought the Redmi 1s, not knowing anything about Xiaomi, miui or even android for that matter, but since the day I bought my first Xiaomi phone on 30th September 2014 I have become a devoted fan.
2016-06-14 05:56:59
A. I Become Xiaomi Fan from 2014 After buying Redmi 1S.

A. Presently I Have Redmi 1S, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi 2Prime, Mi 4 , Redmi Note 3 , Mi Power Bank 20k, Mi Fan, Light,  In earphone .

A. First of oll i want to thank you Mi, for this palace (Mi Community), Secont For Giving me a Chance for Beta Testing.
Go Ahead Mi, We Are With You.

:)
2016-06-14 05:57:59
1. When did you become a Xiaomi Fan?

- The day when MIUI (Me You I) launched MIUI V4 on 22nd Feb 2013. This was my first MIUI Rom when I was using Canvas A116 device and later on I got the very much popular Mi3 in the last sale on 26th August 2014. Lucky there!!

2.What Xiaomi devices do you use?

- Though it is my pleasure  to use bunch of Xiaomi devices starting with Mi3, Mi4, Redmi Note 3G, Mi Note 3, Mi Band, Mi Mini WiFi Router, Mi piston, basic, In Ear headphone Pro, Mi Bunny pendrive, Mi LED Light, Fan, Mi Bluetooth Speaker, Mi Power bank 5k, 10400, 20k, Mi TDS Pen.

3. Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!

- Being a fan doesn't mean you were there from the beginning, it means you are willing to be there until the End!

Thanks Mi India for this opportunity!!
2016-06-14 05:59:31