In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Off-Topic] It's Time To Introduce Ourselves!

2016-06-13 03:45:10
83135 1384
Hello everyone :D

My name is Shashank,

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
A) It started during the launch of redmi 1s I was blown away by how affordable the pricing was, with respect to the specs. Instant fan! :D

2)What Xiaomi devices do you use?
A)I currently own 2 redmi note 3 (grey 32gb, gold 32gb), an mi band, mi earphones pro, mi piston v3, mi 20000mah powerbank, a USB fan, and a USB LED light.

3)Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!
A)I'm really glad I could be a part of this wonderful community, Looking forward to participating in more activities and meeting new people! :D
2016-06-14 06:00:52
Geronimo! :D
A. I am very Big Fan of Xiaomi from 2012

2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?
A. Presently I Have Mi 4 16GB, Mi 4i 16GB, Redmi Note 3 32GB, Redmi 2,  Mi Power Bank, 10400 mah, 20k, Mi Fan, Light, Headset, In earphone pro, Selfie stick, Yi Action Cam, Blurtooth Speaker etc.

3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!
A. I Love to hang out with MIUI team and all  Fans ......  willing to contribute as much as i can for MIUI and MI (XIAOMI)
2016-06-14 06:01:05
1. When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
From the moment I had my friends MI3 in my hand at around 2013.. There after my love continued through Redmi 1s and so on and on..

2. What Xiaomi devices do you use?
Redmi Note., Redmi 1s., Redmi 2 prime., MI 4S., MI Band., MI Piston 2., MI Basic head sets., MI Power bank., etc.,

3. Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!
As a kid I did "Me me" now I am doing "MI MI".. Love Xiaomi..II
2016-06-14 06:05:18

Pro Bunny

Tanishq_29 | from mobile

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan? A. I am a very Big Fan of Xiaomi from 2014. This was the first time I knew about Xiaomi.   2) What Xiaomi devices do you use? A. Presently I Have Mi 3, Mi 4 16GB, Redmi Note 3 32GB, Mi Power Bank, 10400 mah, 20k, Mi Fan, Light, Headset, In earphone pro, Bluetooth Speaker etc.  3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!  A. I Love to read xiaomi articles daily. I just wanna contribute and help MI fans. I want to be a part of MI World.
2016-06-14 06:06:15
"It's not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me."
I became Xiaomi fan from 2013, the main reason for me to become Fan is the simplicity , Eligent design and the cost of the Xiaomi products.. Love the way they came to india with products like MI pad, MI note, MI band, Redmi note3, mi4i, MI5 etc.... with mind blowing price.  

MI pad, MI band, Redmi note3 and MI power bank.  

Thank you for providing this Huge (Beta Taste) Mi Community platform for Indian MI fans and letting us  Express our LOVE, Thoughts, Inovative Ideas to the MI company. MI INDIAN FANS lets give our best to contribute as much as we can towards the Mi Community.

2016-06-14 06:06:57
A: I am Xiaomi Fan since 2015

A: Redmi Note 4G,Redmi Note 3,Mi Band, Mi In ear headset,Mi In ear pro headset, MI LED Light,MI Fan etc

A: Mi community is a awese plave.. I like to be a part of this community from here on....
2016-06-14 06:07:26
Edited by Adnan Jafri at 2016-06-14 03:39 PM

1.I am a big fan of MI.I have joined the MI since i bought my first android phone REDMI 2 in March 2015.

2.I am using Redmi note 3 SD.I have also bought mi band and redmi 2.

3.Great work done by xiaomi in India i thanks xiaomi and Mr.HUGA BARRA to brought us such a wonderful devices.I am a big big fan of mi devices and miui rom.
2016-06-14 06:08:37
A. I became a Xiaomi fan long before since it was launched in India. I read about the company in web. Though that time it had a very little popularity in India. But after it's launch in India, and by it's aggressive price point and of coure it's own operating system MIUI, it became a favorite of everyone.

A. My first Xiaomi device was Redmi 1S. I now use Redmi Note 3, thanks to Mi, I got it in Explorer program as a gift.
Beside it I have other gadgets such as Mi LED Lights and LED Lights Enhanced, Mi Band and different color straps, 16000 mAh Power Bank,Mi USB Fan, Mi In-ear Head phones, Mi Bluetooth Speaker.

A. Hi to all my fellow Beta testers. It's a great honor to be among you. Feeling proud that we shall be the first one to explore this new found community that is totally dedicated towards Indian fans. Let's start exploring now and make it a better place for all Mi fans out there.
2016-06-14 06:10:06
1.)When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
September 2014..
Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note 2,Redmi Note3, Powerbank 10000mAH, Powebank 20000mAH, Miband,Mi Speaker.
Great going,Wish all the best for Xiaomi and the team.
2016-06-14 06:10:38

lavnidhi | from mobile

Edited by lavnidhi at 2016-06-14 03:49 PM

My journey with Xiaomi started with Mi3 . I was able to have to after 5 failed attempts in flash sales , thanks to Mi who decided to add it in the cart by default for whom who failed in flash sales. Since then it was never looking back and since Oct-14 i have been die hard fan of Xiaomi.   
The beast Mi3 be the first Xiaomi device for me I have Mi4 and Redmi Note 3 currently as well and many of accessories like power banks , headphone , earphone etc along.

This is just like dream come true for having Mi India Community.
2016-06-14 06:14:41
Proud Mi Fan