In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 5

[Review&Unboxing] China ka maal makes indian kangaal

2017-08-20 11:07:43
199 1
MI 5 is a phone that is a let down for me and for many others who purchased it.
Xiaomi is still a growing company in comparison with the giant APPLE and Samsung. Copying apple in comparison with design and look will not give you the passion apple put in their products. If anyone asks me to have a iphone 4s or even 3gs or MI5 then definitely I will go for the apple products.
MI5 is a big looser in the performance segment if compare to the other Chinese brands like One Plus, Vivo etc.
I still remember the day when I sold my apple iphone 5s 64 gb to purchase this dumb phone from Xiaomi taglined as 'Fast as Light'.

The major specification of this phone should be 'inbuilt iron' , 'slow mo Hang facility', 'world cheap class ram management', 'journey from 21st century to 20th century'

Bakwaas phone.
2017-08-20 11:07:43
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

Akhilesh Gautam | from MI 5

Agreed as i have same mobile and facing so many issues
2017-08-20 13:21:57