In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Tutorial] [Guide] How to make a Perfect Album Thread? | Key to become a Good Photographer!

2016-06-29 03:49:59
5669 22
Edited by Gagzz at 2016-06-29 01:21 PM

Greetings Miui'ers, Mi fans and Mi community Members!

Welcome everyone to the Photographer section of our own Mi India community.
This section is for those who have a soft corner in their heart for Photography.
Till now, many album threads have been posted around. But there are some people out there who wants to Glorify their thread and make them more attractive. Even I chanted a littlle with the caption to Be more informative. Be creative! Enough to make your thread attractive and reflect ironically.
So let's get started with a short guide , on how to make a pefect album thread.

1) First of all, a Perfect Title. It's the main and the first component which the users deals with in the first sight. It's what which gives a idea to the user, that about what the thread is dedicated to. A good title always shine better.

2) A short intro/description or some brief content about the thread is a must. A photographer is the one who click Amazing pics, but a good photographer is the one who can compile alike and good captures from the whole slot he shot. And can give a brief description about it. Let's say if you are making a dedicated element thread. What if you give a short intro about it in a few lines with some catchy combination of words. Doesn't it sounds cool?
Hint: You can just go surf the net, and look for a short para describing your element well. Or you can write it up in your words.

3) It's a optional one. If you can, just put up a short tutorial on how others can snap some cool snaps with the help of a short understanding, tutorial. Or just tell how you took the captures. Like mention:
- Which camera app you used?
- Which camera settings you used? (Eg: Iso, exposures, brightness, camera mode)
- Editing, if you did. What specific app you used for it?
- Location (if necessary)
If you provide these basic info, Congrats! Your thread is Informative now.

4) The Device model: Well of course, mention the device name which you used to capture those clicks you are sharing in the thread.

5) Being creative. At a part people just upload the pics and go on for a ending line. But there's a catch there too. A caption/line for each pic you upload. Yes, sometimes it's not necessary and not even matches the situation. But doing so, outshines each pic, their indepth meaning you have shared in your thread. So, just try once and feel how it feels if you look for a picture and find a perfect catchy caption/line for it.

6) Lastly, a Peaceful good bye line. To thank you everyone who stooped by and looked for your snaps. It's the best thing to end the show.
Or just drop link of your others albums or a tutorial related to the thread (drafted by you only).

Is that's all? The answer is a Big No. Still, there's something to make your thread eye catching.
7)The font, colours, layout etc..In short, Formatting. Be Attractive! Look for the best Formatting that matches with the thread title, pictures. Or use the font colours which are in contrast to the theme or the colours which reflects the captures better.

Follow these lucky and easy, 7 tips. Follow Section Rules and Guidelines too. Catch them here:
Photography Section Rules and Guidelines
Help keeping the section clean and beautiful! A neat and clean forum with positivity overwhelms you to visit it again and again and learn new things.
Last but not the least. Keep sharing albums. Keep thinking of new ideas to bang up with your album thread.
Only experience can hold your back in being a Good photographer and making a Perfect Album thread.

Again the caption strikes,
Be Informative! Be Creative! Be Attractive!

Happy Miuing! Keep Sharing! :)

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +9 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-06-29 03:49:59
Favorites7 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

Lun[A]tic | from mobile

Great thread... informative
2016-06-29 05:57:18
Nice information it is really helpful to me thank you.
2016-06-29 08:21:32
Nice tutorial thread bro, it's sure going to help a lot.
2016-06-29 10:37:30
Thanks a lot. I want to make lots off photography thread but ended up with out finishing it, because of unable to prepere the thread properly. Like some description and then the pictures, and another description and then more pictures. In summery I am facing some problem in creating a good presentation. Please help me to give the thread where anyone explain how to make a presentable thread.

Thanks Gagzz
2016-07-16 15:11:02
Mi4i and Redmi Note 3 Global Beta Tester.....

Master Bunny

Gagzz Author |

AamanMahi replied at 2016-07-17 12:41 AM
Thanks a lot. I want to make lots off photography thread but ended up with out finishing it, because ...

Hello there.
Sorry for replying late! Apologies. There were some net issues then i forgot so couldn't reply..
If you still have got queries. Join the telegram group, Photography Club. I'll help you out there anytime.

If you are a Photography enthusiast. But want some guidance to make some cool threads on forum. Join the group, and ask about your doubts there. Here's the link..
https://telegram.me/joinchat/DCPVZz7B7NMMFnIWVOWV4w

Surely i'll come up with another thread for making you understand all the elements of advanced mode. How to set up image between content and alignment, all that.. For now you can pm me anytime if you want help.
Ping me on community or telegram. My id : Gagzzz (Telegram.me/Gagzzz)

Regards
Gagzz
2016-08-06 05:48:10
When Curiosity Meets Knowledge, Innovation is Born!!
Photography Section Mod | Lead Photography Team and Club | Mi Pad Mod
Gagzz replied at 2016-08-06 03:18 PM
Hello there.
Sorry for replying late! Apologies. There were some net issues then i forgot so could ...

Thanks a lot Gagzz Mod. I will definately be in touch with you.
2016-08-19 14:02:11
Mi4i and Redmi Note 3 Global Beta Tester.....
Wow amazing i love photography
2016-09-27 14:42:35

Master Bunny

Kuntal Murmu | from app

really, it's a great thread, it will help all of us definitely because there are so many mates like us who try to make a thread, but ends with a deleted thread, we couldn't make it properly. thanks Gagan for the detailed step by step guidance. Hope everyone like me will be benefitted by the information.

2016-09-28 04:10:52

Master Bunny

Gagzz Author | from app

Kuntal Murmu
really, it's a great thread, it will help all of us definitely because there are so many mates like  ...

Way to go buddy :D
2016-09-28 06:01:07
When Curiosity Meets Knowledge, Innovation is Born!!
Photography Section Mod | Lead Photography Team and Club | Mi Pad Mod
Wow beautiful thread Thanks for sharing with us bro :)
2017-07-29 01:07:54