| Edited by Kashish at 2016-10-31 05:47 PM |
Greetings Mi Fans!
First of all, I would like to wish you all a very Happy Diwali. I hope your Diwali vacation is going great!
Today we're doing a short comparison between Flip Covers and Back Covers. At the end, you can cast your vote for that cover which you like the most and you can also tell us the reason for your preference. So let's get started!
If you would search for Protection Covers/Cases at Mi Store, you'll find 3 different types of products available in a variety of beautiful colours:
1) Hard Case 2) Soft Case 3) Flip Case
Here, we will be considering the Hard Case and the Soft Case in the same category, i.e. Back Covers.
Let us talk about Back Covers and Flip Covers separately along with their advantages and disadvantages:
1) Back Covers
Back Cases are the most commonly used Covers for Mobile Devices. They provide excellent protection for the phone from the back as well as from the sides. Choosing a Hard Case or a Soft Case totally depends on a user's personal preference. Both of them provide good protection for your device. They are cheaper than flip covers and they look great too.
For a review of Redmi Note 3 Hard Case, you can check out: Redmi Note 3 Hard Case Review
1) Provide Maximum Protection
2) Low Cost
3) Provide Better Looks
4) Provide Good Grip
1) Don't provide protection on the front side
2) May make the phone look thick
3) Doesn't includes any smart features to wake up the screen
2) Flip Covers
A flip cover has two parts, the rear part protects the rear side of the phone while the front part covers the screen. The front part can simply be flipped in order to wake up the screen. The Hall Sensor which is used to detect the magnetic field is used for this purpose. So, the Flip Case is sometimes also referred as Smart Flip Case.
1) Provide Protection from both Front and the Rear Side
2) Wakes up the phone with a single Flip
3) The Leather Grip makes it easy to hold
4) Provides good protection against scratches
1) Capturing photos from the rear camera can get really tough
2) Cost is higher than Back Cases
3) Could interfere with proximity sensor during calls
So, Which Mobile Case do you prefer?
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .