In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bhubaneswar

[Recap] Third Mi Fan Club Meet at Bhubaneswar

2016-10-31 08:41:42
5999 56
Edited by swastikswaroop at 2016-10-31 10:19 PM

Hey Mi Fans
And Hello to Mi Fans from Bhubaneswar
Recently we had our 3rd Mi Fan Club meet at Bhubaneswar on 23rd October at Pathani Samanta Planetarium, Bhubaneswar.
It was the most exciting of all.

Apart from the venue, that was planetarium, the other reason for excitement is that it was attended by some of the most experienced and most genuine Mi Fans of our Bhubaneswar Fan Club. It was such an amazing experience to meet them all and get to know about their experiences and views about Mi and MIUI.

A few words about Pathani Samanta:
Pathani Samanta born Samanta Chandra Sekhar Harichandan Mahapatra; 13 December 1835 - 11 June 1904) was an Indian astrologer and scholar who measured the distance from earth with a bamboo pipe and many other traditional instruments that he built. This earned him the "Mahamahopadhyaya" award in 1893. His observations, research and calculations were compiled into a book "Siddhanta Darpana" which has verses written in Sanskrit in Odia script.

The timing for our meet was 3 PM. By the time I reached the venue, our dearest member @pulak had already reached the venue. He welcomed me there and we exchanged greetings. Soon @Harish Mohanty arrived. And also Abhishek. He were joining us for the first time. So we welcomed him and got to know about him.

We all started taking pics then.

And we have our official badges!!!

And soon our FC member Rakesh joined us too.

We decided to go inside and wait for others.
Some random pictures of the premise of Planetarium.

We then gathered around the statue of the Great Pathani Samanta.

After some time, all the members arrived.

From left, Tanmay, Amit, Aswin Subhkant, Aayan, Pulak, Brijesh, Abhishek, Rakesh, Harish and Me(taking photo)

Then we gathered around the ticket counter for we decided to watch the show about the solar system and all that was shown in the planetarium.

Unfortunately, the museum part of the planetarium was going some renovation work. So it was closed for public.
But the show was quite good and we enjoyed a lot. The theatre's screen was actually a dome. And there were projectors installed at different corners. So it was all a 3D experience and amazing.
Capturing pictures were not allowed inside but we managed to get one only.

And by the time the show ended, it was evening.
So we decided to bid farewell.
And the final group picture.

After that, some of us departed because of some work. The rest, we decided to have a quick snack.

Gup Chup or Paani Puri is a very popular snack all over the India. So we decided to have some of it. It was tasty!!!
After that, we parted our ways by saying goodbyes.

It was a very pleasant meet for me and indeed the best one. I got to meet some of the Mi Fans from our club. We generally interact through Telegram IM App, so meeting them in the real world was such a good feeling.
At last, we become good friends and promised to meet in the next meet soon.

Thanks to Pulak bro and Abhisek bro for his pics.

for more info on future meets.

If you have any query, contact

Me(Swastik Swaroop, Telegram ID- @swastikswaroop) and
Harish Mohanty(Telegram ID- @bapaharish)

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +27 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-10-31 08:41:42
Favorites6 RateRate
It was fun to meet u all.. hoping for more such meets
2016-10-31 12:58:47
[img]https://in.c.mi.com/https://in.c.mi.com/https://u01.appmifile.com/images/2018/08/01/46fac8a5-2
Awesome bhai...
2016-10-31 13:04:16
MI FC BHUBANESWAR PRESIDENT

Master Bunny

pulak | from app

Glad I was a part of the meet and meeting all enthusiastic Mi fans
2016-10-31 13:07:53
FAN

Photography Team

TanmayS | from app

Glad to be a part of this meet. Looking forward to the 4th meet in November.
2016-10-31 13:16:57

Semi Pro Bunny

Abhishek_Das | from mobile

Awesome one. Enjoyed the meet very much. Looking forward to the next meet
2016-10-31 21:25:30

Mi FC President

MiRakesh | from app

More members more fun .....Best moments.
2016-10-31 22:57:36

Grandmaster Bunny

Gowthi | from app

Hope you guys had lot of fun.
2016-11-02 05:22:09
On which day will mi meet mi fan club in ludhiana
2016-11-02 05:24:19

Master Bunny

Yateesh | from app

awesome......looks like you all enjoyed a lot !!
2016-11-02 05:43:25

Advanced Bunny

1584026891 | from app

Pretty cool n all but I don't understand why the hype. First of all its a Chinese phone.. Secondly the service is pathetic.. Try visiting one ( if there is one in your city).. So why are you a mi fan again?
Ps-I'm not against mi or mi fans.. Just trying to figure out why people are crazy about mi phones.
2016-11-02 05:56:27